Preview Round 19, 2023 : Richmond v Hawthorn, 1:45pm 22nd July, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGB for Greene and Ramsden (if available) for Meek.
Seamus comes in but may need to be as sub. Could also rest Weddle for a week and prime him for the final stretch.
Frosty did enough at FB to keep Blanck out but whether he keeps it up remains to be seen.

From memory, Finn did a good job on Bolton last year. Does he go to him again or does he go to Martin, whose been good this year. Or does Hardwick take Martin?

Very interested to see how our mids go against Taranto and Hopper. And whether Reeves can out-ruck Soldo now Nank is missing for them.

IN: Mitchell, Blanck

OUT: Greene (injured), Meek (omitted)

B: Hardwick, Blanck, Impey

HB: Scrimshaw, Frost, Sicily

C: Amon, Worpel, Day

HF: Wingard, Grainger-Barras, Moore

F: Breust, Lewis, Brockman

R: Reeves, Nash, Newcombe

INT: MacDonald, Mitchell, Weddle, Ward, Maginness

EMG: Jiath, Meek, Serong, Ryan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not many taking into account the probable suspension that Newcombe will cop for the drive-by tummy tap.

Out: Greene (omitted), Newcombe (suspended)
In: DGB, Long

Could change if Newcombe escapes with a fine, or depending on where Ramsden sits with the concussion protocols.

Not many taking into account the probable suspension that Newcombe will cop for the drive-by tummy tap.

Out: Greene (omitted), Newcombe (suspended)
In: DGB, Long

Could change if Newcombe escapes with a fine, or depending on where Ramsden sits with the concussion protocols.

This is news to me, and my Supercoach side is quivering in the corner at the prospect! Been a nice point of difference this year, Duke. Averaging 95, up from 87 in 2022.

It should really only be a fine

Probably been posted here before, but can someone explain the replacement game access.

Last year, (as Legends member) we were able to essentially choose from a 5-6 areas around the ground for replacement games. This season, they seem to only before Level 1 behind the goals, which are terrible seats in my view.

Has anyone spoken to the Club about this, or know of a work around so that we can at least access L4 and see the ground!

I’d keep DGB as sub, and Seamus comes back in.

Greene or Meek the first two I’d consider dropping, but team balance starts to suffer if we go full mosquito fleet. Not sure also if Blanck is ready to come back? I assume Rama misses this one as well with concussion.

Tough one at selection, with no-one deserving to be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back