Saturday @ Lang Park. 5.15pm Kick Off
MELBOURNE VICTORY V WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS
Saturday @ Etihad. 7.30pm Kick Off
WELLINGTON PHOENIX V PERTH GLORY
Sunday @ The Cake Tin. 3pm Kick Off
NEWCASTLE JETS V MELBOURNE CITY
Sunday @ Hunter Stadium. 5pm Kick Off
(EDIT-Chuck these in OP. Mr B)

Getting into the pointy end of the season, some good match ups this weekend.

Tips:

Adelaide United vs. Sydney FC - 2-0 (13k)
Brisbane Roar vs. Central Coast - 3-1 (11k)
Melbourne Victory vs. Wanderers - 2-1 (22k)
Wellington Phoenix vs. Perth Glory - 4-2 (9k)
Newcastle Jets vs. Melbourne City - 2-6 (10k)

Last edited by a moderator:

Will settle for a scrappy 1-0. Depends on what kinda mood our forward line is in on the day

Carneys ego was always going to outgrow Newcastle, he didn't sign up to do the hard yards.

I really really want to smash the Blingers on Friday but will settle for any win. We have bigger fish to fry Tuesday night.

Carneys ego was always going to outgrow Newcastle, he didn't sign up to do the hard yards.

I really really want to smash the Blingers on Friday but will settle for any win. We have bigger fish to fry Tuesday night.

Didn't really like Carney's attitude against his former club, basically said the Jets are inferior to Sydney FC.
Doesn't hurt to show your former club some respect.

Didn't really like Carney's attitude against his former club, basically said the Jets are inferior to Sydney FC.
Doesn't hurt to show your former club some respect.

spot on. well when you are moving to a club coached by arnold you expect that. remember arnold upon arriving at sydney said they have the best fans in the league?

If I supported that half arsed club I'd be pissed that they are getting Carney back. He past it hack at the club some 10 years ago and by the looks of it a bit of an antagonistic campaigner off the pitch as well. I guess they won the NYL title so maybe some youngsters are pushing through.

gole

good hedda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a goel fest

2 all pathetic defending all round

They've had 2 chances and scored 2 goals. We need to tighten up at the back or we will drop silly points here.

Couldn't defend for 3 ******* minutes could you Adelaide. Should be 2-1 up at the break simple as that. We had 9 ******* players behind the ball and couldn't put a foot in to kick the ******* thing clear?? Pathetic.

I like Elsey, I really do but he needs more game awareness. He was totally on the front foot then, when he needed to sit back and absorb it.

:rolleyes:

I'm sure that, if Sydney win or even hold on for a draw, we can all expect Arnold's s**t eating grin and sarcastic comments about boring football after the game.

What a cocktard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back