Preview Round 18 Hawks v Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles keeps his spot. Need to find out about our list.

Wait for the VFL game tomorrow, but i'd like to see Glass back in.

TOB out for Pitto or Lewis.

I also like suggestions of returning Duryea to the back line and playing Impey forward.

Worpel Lovell and Cousens should play

Midfield kids need exposure

Poppy Henderson Whitecross out

Lewis in for O’Brien

Hope we win our remaining 6 games, but still miss finals

Would like to see Lovell in too. Even if for Morrison.... we know he is going to make it.

Pittonet needs to come in if fit to play ruck so that Ceglar can give us a target up forward
O'Brien needs to go back to the VFL where he belongs
May as well bring in more kids given we aren't winning the flag this year and would benefit from a better pick in the superdraft
Also a great opportunity to give guys like O'Rourke, Heatherley & Schoenmakers games to see if they're worth keeping on the list

IN: O’Rourke, Glass, Lewis

OUT: O’Brien, Duryea, Henderson

B: Stratton, Frawley, Hardwick

HB: Burton, Sicily, Glass

C: Shiels, Mitchell, Smith

HF: Whitecross, Gunston, Impey

F: Breust, Roughead, Puopolo

R: Ceglar, O’Meara, Howe

INT: O’Rourke, Morrison, Miles, Lewis

After the rubbish that was served up today, can hardly do any worse naming Dallas on a wing and giving Nash a go at running through Cripps next week.

Conor Nash is a category B rookie. He’s ineligible to play. Next year he will get his turn if he’s upgraded to a regular rookie or senior listed player.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Dylan Moore though in the team making his debut before the season finishes. That kid has talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conor Nash is a category B rookie. He’s ineligible to play. Next year he will get his turn if he’s upgraded to a regular rookie or senior listed player.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Dylan Moore though in the team making his debut before the season finishes. That kid has talent.

I think we can overpay Nash is he is a Cat B Int Rookie.... outside the cap. I hope we are by a lot.

In:
Shoe (Because ffs we need a CHF)
Worpel (Hard at it, fast, can win his own ball, good skills)
Pitto (Because...A ruckman that can win a hit out to advantage helps!)
Glass (Doesn't really let us down and gives his all, plus has run!)

Out:
TOB
Poppy (Was an "Almost" game from him today, almost got it so many times, but basically wasn't sighted)
Duryea (NFI what's going on with Doc up forward, but don't see him giving us much)
Pick almost anyone else, they all sucked this week ;)

Also Out:
Roughead in the Center Square as the Ruckman

Out: TOB - 0 marks and 2 hit outs is not enough.
Poppy - who must tell Cyril he needs him.
Doc - a spell at Box Hill could do him good.

In: Pitto - need a tap ruckman, and if he can't beat TOB's numbers then he's straight back yo Box Hill.
Worpel or Cousins to add some grunt and will to win
Glass - must get some more games before year end.

Out: Obrien, Whitecross, Poppy.

In: Pittonet, O'Rourke, Lovell.

Please play Doc and Gunston in the backline. doc is useless up forward and we need Gunston up the ground as he's one of our best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back