Podcast Round 19, 2019 - Strings In Your Quiver

Remove this Banner Ad

HoneyBadger35, MrKK and Miguel Sanchez recap the club's victory in Alice Springs, talk contracts and injuries, give shout-outs and pay respects to one of the icons of the West Coast Eagles BigFooty board.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, wish to be involved in a future episode of the podcast, or have any suggestions, PM any of the podcast contributors or let us know in the thread below.

To clarify any of the consecutive goal stats mentioned, here's the table. Records instances of allowing at least four consecutive goals, five consecutive goals, etc.

View attachment 714861
It didn't occur to me last night, but how many 4+ runs are we putting on our opponents this year vs 2018? Maybe the runs against us seem worse in 2019 because we're not reciprocating.

It didn't occur to me last night, but how many 4+ runs are we putting on our opponents this year vs 2018? Maybe the runs against us seem worse in 2019 because we're not reciprocating.

I’ll have a look at it over the weekend and see if I can figure it out. Certainly there were several runs in 2018 that count but were so inconsequential to the result, like St Kilda and Port kicking a bunch of goals after we’d opened up 60 point leads.

I also wonder how many runs there’s been where it hasn’t been 4-0, say, but it might have been something like 3-1-3, so we’re breaking the run as it applies to the stat but still obviously conceding a bad streak of goals.

is Schofield in our best 22? - takes the best tall forward and allows McGovern and Barrass to play intercept.

Do we have a game plan to beat Richmond? Richmond play a high pressure surge style - something we have found hard to cope with at stages.

Will Yeo make AA? Defensively excellent and capable of lifting the side singlehandedly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back