Preview Round 19, 2022 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for McEntee to come out, have a blinder, then get locked in for selection for the next few weeks but proceed to do zero each game.
Former mid-season draftee McEntee has four AFL games under his belt this season and has been building strong form in the SANFL since, averaging 15.7 possessions and 5.7 tackles in his previous three games.

Former mid-season draftee McEntee has four AFL games under his belt this season and has been building strong form in the SANFL since, averaging 15.7 possessions and 5.7 tackles in his previous three games.

From now on, posters must never underestimate the dynamic value of 0.7 possessions or tackles.

Don't judge him on the 5 or even the 15, but judge him on the 0.7

"team defence getting in the way of the role that needed to be done."

Has anyone persevered and definitively worked out what that actually means?

Yes. It’s his way of saying my coaching failed.

Somehow we've shortened to 2.27. The bookies must know something about Jed we don't.

Even the bookies know nothing about us. We are no chance. The last time I remember us pulling a big upset was when we beat Hawthorn in a s**t year. I think it was when hodge tried to make Wingard into a paraplegic

"team defence getting in the way of the role that needed to be done."

Has anyone persevered and definitively worked out what that actually means?

Yes. It’s his way of saying my coaching failed.

No it's the players fault, it's the vibe, it's the constitution, it's Mabo, it's justice, it's law

Do you mob remember in Hinkley early years how we went into ‘god mode’ occasionally - ie elimination final against Richmond, remember a Hawks game too when Hammer kicked that big bendy drop punt from 50 out on the boundary.

Where the * did that go and why don’t we do that anymore?
Over confidence? Cockiness? The deck chair?
Chad leaving our club I thought would be a massive kick in the guts for us, it wasnt. Mind you he's not that good anyway.

Do you mob remember in Hinkley early years how we went into ‘god mode’ occasionally - ie elimination final against Richmond, remember a Hawks game too when Hammer kicked that big bendy drop punt from 50 out on the boundary.

We went full Hinkley... Ya should never go full Hinkley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We traded Wingard.

Even the bookies know nothing about us. We are no chance. The last time I remember us pulling a big upset was when we beat Hawthorn in a s**t year. I think it was when hodge tried to make Wingard into a paraplegic

That was 2015 when we beat them at Etihad. We also beat them at AO when we blitzed them in the first half. The problem that year was losing to the worst sides in the comp. Brisbane and Carlton.

Not really comparable to this year where we're absolutely incapable of beating anyone that's a contender.

That was 2015 when we beat them at Etihad. We also beat them at AO when we blitzed them in the first half. The problem that year was losing to the worst sides in the comp. Brisbane and Carlton.

Not really comparable to this year where we're absolutely incapable of beating anyone that's a contender.
And now Brisbane and Carlton are good, and we still have Hinkley (hopefully not for much longer!!!).

Actually, just about every year we've had the ability to beat the reigning premier except for this year. That's what makes the club's comments about "our best being good enough" and "Hinkley coaching better than ever" so laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back