Review Round 2, 2019: Sandringham Zebras v Box Hill Hawks, 14 April 2019, 11.50am @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope that was an ankle. The replay was too quick for me to see. I could see his knee twist.

Saw Hodge doing a segment for ch 7.

Wanted to ask if he’s planning flag number 5

Incidentally if you are under cover on L1, you can’t see a score. Marvel more concerned with showing allocated seating on monitors.

Saw Hodge doing a segment for ch 7.

Wanted to ask if he’s planning flag number 5

Incidentally if you are under cover on L1, you can’t see a score. Marvel more concerned with showing allocated seating on monitors.
Hey, be thankful they're not showing MKR re-runs!
Wouldn't put anything past them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have only watched about half about a quarter of the game, but I'm impressed with Greaves. Has a bit to work on, but he doesn't take a backwards step

Jackson Ross is very classy, the sort of player who can kick big bags just through nous and game sense

He's like a different player, let's be honest he wasn't much more than a witches hat last year, in most games. (I do understand he came from a tennis background so didn't play much footy as most) But to go from a witches hat one year to a guy who can score based on pure footy smarts is a bloody quantum leap in development. I was actually thinking watching him today if Gunno misses a game here and there I'd be prepared to give a like for like run doing his role. Last year I thought he'll get another year because they kinda have to give him another year. When he adds size we might have something we basically got for nothing. Perhaps a Hodge Pick???

Intensity in the game was done by Q4 - but some of our ball movement on the counter was crisp. 3-4 kicks from the back line straight into a leading target up forward. Was really nice to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back