NRL Round 2 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

In the end the Tigers deserved to win, but there's no doubt at all they got a massive leg up in that 1st half. The Afoa lost ball which was a clear strip rules a loose carry, yet any loss of ball by the Tigers was a penalty. Klien's no try call on a clear try typified his bias on the night.

Really disappointing though to see us capitulate like that when things didn't go our way. Thought we'd got past that sort of rubbish.

Got to be impressed with the Tigers' defence, which is a phrase I don't remember using much in the past. They look a very good side right now. I didn't think the Warriors were that terrible, but Wests were well worth the points. Other sides will be looking at the inroads they made into the Warriors' right flank.

Got to be impressed with the Tigers' defence, which is a phrase I don't remember using much in the past. They look a very good side right now. I didn't think the Warriors were that terrible, but Wests were well worth the points. Other sides will be looking at the inroads they made into the Warriors' right flank.

the tigers have always looked shaky out wide. problem now is getting down there. tigers went about 85% completion rate and it stopped them being in bad spots. (reminds me of the storm philosophy)

Tigers about to go 3-0....

Still gona struggle to make the 8.
Wouldn’t count on it.
Lost to them last year with the same sort of problems the dogs were having.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back