Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfetheknife

Premiership Player
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well the teams are in.
  • Notable Ins: C Rioli, L Whitfield, S Weideman, T Walker, R O'Brien, M Boyd, J Kelly, S Selwood

• Notable Outs: R.Conca, J, Wagner, D Shiel, S Jacobs, S Thompson, J Waite, T Liberatore, J Macrae, O Fantasia, Z Dawson :D

Merrett Lives! (for now)

WHERE THE F******** IS STEF MARTIN?!? I THOUGHT THEY SAID "MANAGED" LAST WEEK?

Also...

Menegola v. Scooter v. Caddy.... who's gonna play? All 3? :/

I only had two red (Phillips & Bailey Williams) until I saw Stef Martin...

Most often (when I look) Pendles & Sidey are basically the same player in fantasy.

Also, lol at hampson. 15 hitouts to Grundys 6, Hampson only on 6 points (3frees against and no disposals) whilst Grundy is getting disposals and leads his team (for points)

Most often (when I look) Pendles & Sidey are basically the same player in fantasy.

Also, lol at hampson. 15 hitouts to Grundys 6, Hampson only on 6 points (3frees against and no disposals) whilst Grundy is getting disposals and leads his team (for points)

Yet Tigers are smashing pies through the midfield.

Go figure.

Haha i noticed that Hampson stat, quite hilarious.

Grundy in was a good choice so far. Hope cotchin can lay a few tackes, I had him in the gun for Adams but had to move on Stef instead. This is a massive fantasy game so far!

The punt on Dusty may not pay off. Greenwood now tagging him.
62 points at half time is pretty good considering. Hopefully one team starts to destroy the other and no point in tagging anymore and they play freely. I have dustbin as captain too following your advice. Would be stoked with 120

62 points at half time is pretty good considering. Hopefully one team starts to destroy the other and no point in tagging anymore and they play freely. I have dustbin as captain too following your advice. Would be stoked with 120

Still think he is very capable of going big. I just had a feeling he would tear this game apart. Need him to kick a goal or two. I hope i havent led you wrong!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2/185 from that one, 106 from Sidebottom and 79 from Josh Smith. During the game my main worry was that Bachar Houli and Dustin Martin might go away with big scores as I was considering both of them during the week. Dusty ended up with 110 but nothing like 130+. Houli got 111 but I'd hope Bartel, who I took instead of him, can get at least a ton against Essendon. Not much to say about the finals after only one game; one I'm 107 down but 3 unique players up, the other coach did not replace some of his injured players; another I'm 40 down and we've both had 2 unique players; my last one I'm 185 up, the other coach had no players in this match.

Grundy has been doing tonight a lot more taking the ball directly out of the ruck and smashing it forward. Trengove for Port does a lot of this as well, he is unlikely to get more than 15 hitouts but will get quite a few clearances.

You ******* convinced me into agreeing with you. :(

Protip.

Never listen to Cayz about captains :p.

Now i just hope everyone else goes sub 110 and i look like a genius...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back