Captains Round 20 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daicos/Stewart VC
Bont/Merrett/Dunks C

I'm at a bit of a loss this week. Not sure I trust English in Ballarat conditions and a half capable ruckman.

Merrett under the roof screams points to me thought

A bit off beat but I like Stewart a LOT this week. Tempted to go VC Stewart into Parish/Gawn

A bit off beat but I like Stewart a LOT this week. Tempted to go VC Stewart into Parish/Gawn
Going off Goody's presser, don't be surprised if Grundy is back in for Brown this week

Week after week, any intercepting defender against whatever the Saints are doing up forward will likely ton up. They made Aidan Corr look like Tom Stewart yesterday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Week after week, any intercepting defender against whatever the Saints are doing up forward will likely ton up. They made Aidan Corr look like Tom Stewart yesterday!

It's some amazing reading... Tom Stewart still to get a chance.

Ziebell
Ziebell.PNG

Sicily
Sicily.PNG

Luke Ryan
Ryan.PNG

Harris Andrews
Andrews.PNG

Cox
Cox.PNG

May
May.PNG

Hurn
Hurn.PNG

Brodie Smith
Brodie Smith'.PNG

Sheezel
Sheezel.PNG

Last edited:
Is there any concern with Bont's latest niggle in terms of putting the VC/C on him this week? I probably like him narrowly better than English if not
Certainly worth a VC mate, played with his calf strapped last week and he seemed as dynamic as ever. Fingers crossed he keeps rocking

Don't think I've ever done two Sunday VC/C options, but with Sicily playing so late I might just need to.

VC - Sicily
C - Trac
If I had Sicily, I would 100% VC him this week. No one else has his upside this week and you're potentially locking yourself into a 120 and leaving a 150+ on the table.

Taranto is a fine C option as a backup if you don't have Petracca. But to be honest, I don't see a world in which Sicily isn't going at least 120.

If you don't have Sicily, I'd center around Bont. Think he has good history vs GWS and is a super high upside player (just hasn't gone nuclear for a while). Also like Daicos and Stewart as VC options and Petracca as a captain against a Richmond midfield that can be leaky to bull inside mids like Tracs.

I had the best 1 and a half quarter Captain last week, would love to have the best 4 Quarter Captain this week, but alas probably going to have the worst 4 quarter Captain- doing something really stupid again-VC Cripps, C Telly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back