Preview Round 21, 2019: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 11th August, 1:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Dockers

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back, you did mention that he could play elsewhere, and you were right. I have my doubts that White, too, is as inflexible a player as some on here say - but I'm only going by what I've seen on TV and a little bit of Sandy's season on stream. Sounds a lot like excuses to me.

But in fairness, I think what people were "ganging up" on you over was that you seemed to always be posting about Nick Hind, like maybe they were suspicious he was a friend of yours or something or that you were a bit obsessed.

Anyway, the important thing is Hind is playing and I hope he stays in the team for good now, wherever he plays.
A friend of mine has followed him for the last three years in the VFL and had told me to watch him and what a good puck up he was. Still shouldn't matter if he was family / friend if he is worth a game he should be given a chance. That is what I was saying.

Saints fear Gresham's season over

Tim Michell
Jay Clark
St Kilda star midfielder Jade Gresham is in danger of missing the rest of the season with a fractured eye socket.
Gresham was the victim of some friendly fire late in the loss to Adelaide when teammate Jack Steele pushed Rory Sloane into Gresham at Adelaide Oval.

One of St Kilda’s best players, Gresham could be sidelined for the remainder of the year to allow the injury to heal.
The Saints are likely to finalise an exact timeframe in the next day.

He is expected to finish high up in the best and fairest behind likely winner and gun ruckman Rowan Marshall.
The Saints remain a faint hope of playing finals but need to win their remaining three games to be in the mix to book a September berth.

A friend of mine has followed him for the last three years in the VFL and had told me to watch him and what a good puck up he was. Still shouldn't matter if he was family / friend if he is worth a game he should be given a chance. That is what I was saying.
Yeah, don't let other posters get to you. This is the kind of schizophrenic madness we get in here, care of one plugger66. Hard to keep track of, really. Doubt anybody here really knows anything much, mostly a lot of hot wind. Still a hundred times better than what you can read on Facebook or hear when listeners call in to SEN and there's always a 'block' option as a last (or sometimes first) resort.
p66wrong.jpg

Yeah, don't let other posters get to you. This is the kind of schizophrenic madness we get in here, care of one plugger66. Hard to keep track of, really. Doubt anybody here really knows anything much, mostly a lot of hot wind. Still a hundred times better than what you can read on Facebook or hear when listeners call in to SEN and there's always a 'block' option as a last (or sometimes first) resort.
View attachment 721606
Are you really just getting stuck in to me when nearly everyone of those posts are obviously a joke and sarcastic. As if I’m wrong anyway. This place is strange.

View attachment 721606

you are aware it’s just sarcasm when he says he is never wrong, right?
Or am I reading it wrong.

you are aware it’s just sarcasm when he says he is never wrong, right?
Or am I reading it wrong.
Yeah, I'm joking too. Was just highlighting that when not busy posting about never being wrong, pluggs is busy posting about never being right. I know it's tongue in cheek, so was my post. Just did a quick search on "wrong" and a mountain of data came out.

Yeah, I'm joking too. Was just highlighting that when not busy posting about never being wrong, pluggs is busy posting about never being right. I know it's tongue in cheek, so was my post. Just did a quick search on "wrong" and a mountain of data came out.
More would come out if you looked up dimmies

Well if Ratts does no good at the weekend, it will strengthen Bangers chances I would think.
in all honesty i do think the club already have it down to a very short list .. they will entertain others but short of something drastic it will go to one of the two they already have in mind ... one of them certainly would be Ratten the other could be Harvey , could be Scott , could be someone else ....

in all honesty i do think the club already have it down to a very short list .. they will entertain others but short of something drastic it will go to one of the two they already have in mind ... one of them certainly would be Ratten the other could be Harvey , could be Scott , could be someone else ....
You?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Steven, Acres, Hanners, Newnes, Webster, Paton and White.

Out: Long, Langlands, McKenzie, Coffield, Dunstan, Battle and Gresham (inj)

Ross The Boss Lyon...

Don't expect too many changes. The gastro club will most likely return. Not holding my breath about Stuv or Hanners coming in. Reading Richo's comments about Stuv doesn't give me any confidence about him staying next year or playing this week.

I still think we're good things this week. Would've been greatly surprised if we'd beat the Crows last week and will be surprised and pis.sed off if we lose to the Dockers.

Saints by 30.

Ross The Boss Lyon...
maybe ... i dont think it would be him but who knows ...
personally i would guess Lethlean has Scott as the prefered others have Ratts as the prefered the people who have Lyon as the prefered are not on the selection panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back