Game Day Round 21 vs Essendon - Saturday August 5 @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4C536E87-922B-48FC-8D76-3E388A96C2B5.jpeg

Four games to go

Another opportunity to see if we can somehow start a game on the road without resembling witches hats

Can the side named above make it to game day without a late change?

Will Simpson give Woodcock a post game answer longer than one word that doesn’t start with F**k and end in off?

Will Hewett or Long or Maric earn a rising star nomination or will it be Titsandarse on debut?

Is eliminating Essendon from the finals race incentive enough to win if it means losing a Harley?

Who’s been worse - West Coast or our game previews?

Get up it’s nearly danger game day

West Coast by 69

Well, I wasn't planning on getting to this game, but a photo of up-and-coming youngster* Xavier O'Neill has gotten me pumped up and raring to boo.

*the terms "youngster" and "up-and-coming" should be read in context as relative to the rest of the aging and declining list, in no way implying objective youth or any potential to develop further. Further terms and conditions apply.

Zac Merrett Supercoach captain.

Who says no?

Gaff will do a job on him

Smirk Smile GIF by euphoria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Neill will probably be minding him all day. No doubt he'll score well enough with us getting belted but not convinced he'll go massive
He’ll run XON into the ground.

Clark to come on in the 4th qtr and be our BOG and dropped next week

Ess by 77

Hope we have a crack but Dons are pushing for finals.

Hope the kids show some more good signs

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Depends, if one of our mids is carving it up, they might make a 'tactical' substitution early in the second.

Clark with his 1 plodding gear as sub makes no sense.

He needs to be in the guts for a whole game digging in with his size.

I swear the sub these days is just given less and less thought. It used to be an actual tactical thing, selecting a burst player... nowadays they just chuck in whoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back