Game Day Round 22 V Melbourne - Arrogant ur glad we're so awesome? No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Im nervous for this game. Demons are going to throw the kitchen sink at us after last week and we need to get the 4 points to secure a top 2 spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, Hogan’s out.

I always find this sort of comment a bit silly. Tall players affect team structure and even when they're not kicking goals their contribution can be big. Hogan is a good player and they'll miss him. Our tall defenders can now put more work into McDonald, like theirs can put more work into Darling.

Also Hogan has seriously only played 5 games against top 8 sides this year by the look of it.

I for one am relieved he's missing against us, but sad for him being out for the season. We'd recruit him in a heartbeat if we could.

How fu**en dare you say that!! the arrogance in this thread is amazing. You should get an 8 week suspension for this and possibly even jail time. You haven't made this type of thread before and is out of character but I now see you as a thug and is a dog act what you have done. The culture on this board is sh** house.

arrogance arrogance arrogance

Last edited:
I always find this sort of comment a bit silly. Tall players affect team structure and even when they're not kicking goals their contribution can be big. Hogan is a good player and they'll miss him. Our tall defenders can now put more work into McDonald, like theirs can put more work into Darling.

Also Hogan has seriously only played 5 games against top 8 sides this year by the look of it.

I for one am relieved he's missing against us, but sad for him being out for the season. We'd recruit him in a heartbeat if we could.

Arrogance is in vogue.

Obviously they’ll miss him, but when I watch Melbourne I find the get tunnel vision for Hogan and it’s the sort of things our defenders could feast on. McDonald is a seriously underrated forward and any help you can get for him is beneficial, but I think there’s every chance Melbourne put out a more dynamic forward performance without Hogan.

That’s not to say they’re better without him, I just think they’re far more unpredictable. I’ll back our defenders against a skilled team with predictable forward entry.

We would arrogantly tell him to go to Freo since we already have Brander.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back