Game Day Round 23, 2019 - Richmond vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berry clearly WOG
Had a shocker. The thing that today proves is that ‘playing your role’ means nothing if you are a Full Forward and don’t kick goals. McStay must be dropped. We can’t have passengers in Finals. Walker must come in. Until McStay can hold a mark inside 50 there is no point. Sorry for going on about it. I will stop now.

i think we still a chance.. gave them too much head start. They be tired after last weeks Eagles match.
Charlie could even get a free.. ok only joking.. we where 8 free ahead now 2.. they never even up do they

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning the quarter is very good, though they stopped our run in the 2nd half of the quarter. Another great comeback if I don’t say so myself. I think that we can win this, but it doesn’t matter if we don’t, better for the pressure and a home final coming up.

Feeling pretty confident about playing them at the Gabba. We'll be able to slow them down and not give Riewoldt as much space inside 50.

Based on today's game I'd say a gabba rematch would be 50:50

We've got them.

We might not have them today, but look at how much we grow in each game.

In two weeks time we'll play them again and they can't rely anymore on getting four to five goals from flat hands and panicky kids. MCG, Gabba, doesn't matter. Whatever happens in the next thirty minutes we're beating them in two weeks.

That being said I wouldn't be against a win here and top of the ladder :p

I think I'd rather WC at home, although to be fair that's not based on much but gut feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back