Round 23 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing there will be a lot of donuts this week.

Average of 6.4 outs a match Fri/Sat

Although North and Freo are probably a lot of them.

I think I will escape without a donut if one of Goldy or O'Brien (promoted today) plays.

SC Relevant changes:
Ins -
Oxley, Mitchell, Daniel, Cotchin, Steele, A. Pearce
Outs - Hibberd, Docherty, Swan, Griffen, Bennell, Sandi, Mundy, R. Murphy, Goldy, Higgins

Will only have the 1 donut in the ruck, with Kelly, Oxley, Maynard, Hamling, Bartel and Lambert my non 90+ avg players on ground. Defence is pretty awful this week, wasn't very good to begin with but with Hibberd, Docherty and Hodge out it's terrible. Shaw - Newnes - Kelly - Oxley - Maynard - Hamling.

Thank **** Keane's waste of time tweets are no more for another 6 months or so. Go **** yourself.
He tweets the teams before the AFL site releases them anyway so he may as well just tell us them to begin with.

He tweets the teams before the AFL site releases them anyway so he may as well just tell us them to begin with.
Exactly, he's just a drama queen and loves the attention he gets every week the pink tutu wearing fruit that he is.

Cant release before teams announced on 7
I understand that, however the point of his tweets claiming that x number of changes have been made is what exactly? What information is he conveying in those tweets? Is there any intrinsic value in those tweets at all? No, it's a waste of time and he's a waste of space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carbon copy of R23 last year - would've had cover if DPP swings didn't have to be one-to-one. I don't mind, that's the game, but I see no reason why for example a DEF->MID, MID->FWD, FWD->DEF swap can't be made without trading. Only the Goldy donut for me, so it could be worse.

I lose Murphy and Docherty but get Pearce and Oxley back so I have 6 defenders.

Griffen is a donut as I have already used up all my mid cover and now have nearly 2 mill worth of dead midfielders.

Lose Swan but get Steele back, getting 21 out there isn't bad.

Good luck to all

Donut with Goldy in the ruck but am able to loophole a defender and midfielder for first time in a while.

Although..can't see myself taking Dumont over any of my premo mids. Still nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back