Trades Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ziebell is out, then i'll have $515k for my final trade.... Stringer being the obvious choice, are there others worth considering?

Even if he is named, is he gonna give me another injury-affected flaccid score so im better off trading him anyway?!

Last edited:

If Ziebell is out, then i'll have $515k for my final trade.... Stringer being the obvious choice, are there others worth considering?

Even if he is named, is he gonna give me another injury-affected flaccid score so im better off trading him anyway?!

Wingard

Well I was just talking to my son and he said to me who should I trade this week?
I said I didn't think you had any trades left he goes oh yeah I still have 2 :cool:
I looked at his team and he dosen't even need to trade unless a premo is out and I said you could get good money for them this week;)

8.JPG

Well I was just talking to my son and he said to me who should I trade this week?
I said I didn't think you had any trades left he goes oh yeah I still have 2 :cool:
I looked at his team and he dosen't even need to trade unless a premo is out and I said you could get good money for them this week;)

View attachment 1210577

Zeibel just put his hand up for a trade!

Zeibel just put his hand up for a trade!

yeah Ziebel to Hawkins and Reeves via CJ to Hind means I can play Heeney as Emergency. $100 left.

tricky with Ziebel out...good thing is North play last...Stringer and JDG play second last game. My oponent has Stringer, so will wait and either block with Stringer if ahead, or JDG if behind...If Weightman scores a nice 80+, no need to trade at all.

Pity all the trade options are flogs...stringer, JDG, Greene, the Chad...
Makes me feel wrong, but I still want to win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The question many will be asking this week, Ziebell to who????

Stringer? Hind? A Kennedy? Wingard? De Gooey? Hawkins?

What's everyones thoughts about those players above? Who will have the better game this week?

I'm thinking De Gooey at the moment, you would think pies vs bombers will be an attacking open game which will suit him.

Thanks for this!

Ziebell to Bingard for me. I'm taking The Chad over Bega Stringer because I already have DeGoey and it'll rage me watching them potentially go head to head. Also helps that Richmond are avoiding finishing 9th at all costs with half a team of changes!

Trade Ziebell to a 495k forward and play Bramble or trade him to a 495k mid and play Ginnivan? Midfield options look better than the forwards but I would have to play Ginnivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back