Preview Round 3, 2018: Sat 7th St Kilda vs Adelaide. Thread of positivity

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you cut your losses with McCartin?
Jenkins is 29 so won’t be around next premiership assault

McCartin and first rounder

Who the **** complained and got me banned from the North thread and for what? I am getting more frustrated by not being able to have my say and hate the club and our players for ruining my easter as it is. I have to behave on the "positive" thread and not respond on the negativity forum. ******* %$#^.

Just be a good boy and I'm sure you'll get a reprieve. ;)
And no, it wasn't me.

Anyway, sorry derailed the thread there, Josh Bruce seems to play well against us so stopping him is key

Will you tag Laird? Perhaps Geary goes to him?

Anyway, sorry derailed the thread there, Josh Bruce seems to play well against us so stopping him is key

No geary will not play as a forward. Bruce is out of form at the moment. All I know is I'm positive we will be better than Friday because its hard to be worse.

This is going to go bad. I have a date with a girl on Sunday, she happens to be a Crows fan (Fanatic one, has posters of them around her house). So please don't get thrashed Saints, I don't wanna go on a date mad and sad. I beg you, I waited 2 years to ask her out and I finally did but don't ruin it for me.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

good luck mate!!!! lets hope the date doesnt end up like the north game!!

This is going to go bad. I have a date with a girl on Sunday, she happens to be a Crows fan (Fanatic one, has posters of them around her house). So please don't get thrashed Saints, I don't wanna go on a date mad and sad. I beg you, I waited 2 years to ask her out and I finally did but don't ruin it for me.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If things end up as you hope you wont even remember who you barrack for.

Who the **** complained and got me banned from the North thread and for what? I am getting more frustrated by not being able to have my say and hate the club and our players for ruining my easter as it is. I have to behave on the "positive" thread and not respond on the negativity forum. ******* %$#^.

I'm actually grateful because it has now descended into farce.

I get the anguish and anger, but seriously.

I'm surprised they haven't demanded a Royal Commission.

Mods have done me a huge favour with their restraining order because a few posters on their deserve a good slap for their comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can easily offer a contract you couldnt match. It would just be whether we want to spend that much on a 29 year old.

I think we need to offer him our whole federal reserve.

We've been spoilt with a continuous presence of on field leaders for the last 30 yrs. Guys you can count on to lead by example. Burke, Loewe, Harvey, lenny, roo, joey. And Maxy Hudghton who gave his freaking all everytime he stepped out there.

Right now we have no one anywhere close to that mould. The only one who showed he could develop into that leader....we leave out of the team round 1 n 2. :fearscream:

If no one is going to step up from within, then we need to get the Rory campaigner in at all costs.

Tug at the heartstrings. Send in Warnie, send Bana, send Molly....just convince him to get his arse back home where he belongs.

If we bring Weller in then he could do a job on Laird, limiting him off the half back and trying to keep him accountable at the same time.

If we bring Weller in then he could do a job on Laird, limiting him off the half back and trying to keep him accountable at the same time.

I would go the other way. Try to get JB on him and then Laird has something to worry about. If Weller isn't performing then Laird will just not worry about him. The problem with playing JB on him is I doubt Adelaide will let that happen.

Would you cut your losses with McCartin?
Jenkins is 29 so won’t be around next premiership assault

McCartin and first rounder

We handed you the 97 flag, gave you Tom Lynch for free.

In return you gave us Golfing Pro Malcolm, gave us endless dreams of Jarman and Shane ******* Ellen!

Return the favour properly you tightwads! :weary:

Totally unjustified thread banning. I read all your posts in that thead & none were worthy of a ban.

It was my decision. Need I remind you that I own the forum?

Pull your head in or you'll be next, kenty...

Ha!

Anyway, I read all posts & reckon you & Inpatient Saint were the only two worthy of a thread ban for personally attacking each other. Actually, I couldn’t believe Gringo was banned. Wtf did he do? Call Richo a freckled campaigner?!

Ha!

Anyway, I read all posts & reckon you & Inpatient Saint were the only two worthy of a thread ban for personally attacking each other. Actually, I couldn’t believe Gringo was banned. Wtf did he do? Call Richo a freckled campaigner?!

Who knows? Who cares? It's a forum.

Your mate got the ball rolling by making personal with plugggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back