Preview Round 3, 2018: Sat 7th St Kilda vs Adelaide. Thread of positivity

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the **** complained and got me banned from the North thread and for what? I am getting more frustrated by not being able to have my say and hate the club and our players for ruining my easter as it is. I have to behave on the "positive" thread and not respond on the negativity forum. ******* %$#^.

I complain about you all the time, mainly to my wife and work collegues, who all seem uniformly disinterested and/or slightly concerned for my mental health.

Sometimes complain about you on here, but it is mainy to you, and you seem as impervious to it as my wife and work collegues.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/de...n/news-story/cc243438baea07ad4f590313b272c1fb

Apologies if this has been posted or discussed before. But gotta say this was one good read. Constructive advise for paddy from 3 greats.

Which then begs the question, why has he not be taught those skills by our own coaches? If this has been happening throughout the team, no wonder we haven't developed good talent into elite.
Dermott - picking one isolated instance as the basis for a "theory" just proves analysis isn't his greatest strength.

Roll the tape 2.45 sec

That play would suggest Paddy knows his strengths

Brown and Dunstalls comments are more on the ball.

Jonathon Brown - St Kilda’s ball use doesn't help McCartin

“It was 41 inside 50s, St Kilda, which is a low number, and they (came) in like helicopters, they butchered the footy,” Brown said on Fox Footy.

Fellow Hawthorn great Jason Dunstall said being helped out with some easy goals would lift the 21-year-old’s confidence.

“The unfortunate thing is he doesn’t get his confidence up because he’s not getting fed a few nice ones"

should I even put myself through this
Go on, just smear a little bit to start off.
Who the **** complained and got me banned from the North thread and for what? I am getting more frustrated by not being able to have my say and hate the club and our players for ruining my easter as it is. I have to behave on the "positive" thread and not respond on the negativity forum. ******* %$#^.
Guilty as charged.

You're on deck at the disco.

I'm actually grateful because it has now descended into farce.

I get the anguish and anger, but seriously.

I'm surprised they haven't demanded a Royal Commission.

Mods have done me a huge favour with their restraining order because a few posters on their deserve a good slap for their comments.

What did I do, didn't even message me. I got a ban once from Squizzy when I asked why he banned other posters or something trivial but at least he had the balls to message me and tell me why. I'm just blocked. Petty tyrant mods on here.

Dermott - picking one isolated instance as the basis for a "theory" just proves analysis isn't his greatest strength.

Roll the tape 2.45 sec

That play would suggest Paddy knows his strengths

Brown and Dunstalls comments are more on the ball.

Jonathon Brown - St Kilda’s ball use doesn't help McCartin

“It was 41 inside 50s, St Kilda, which is a low number, and they (came) in like helicopters, they butchered the footy,” Brown said on Fox Footy.

Fellow Hawthorn great Jason Dunstall said being helped out with some easy goals would lift the 21-year-old’s confidence.

“The unfortunate thing is he doesn’t get his confidence up because he’s not getting fed a few nice ones"

I suggested last week we hire him a personal forward coach. He needs some body work and leading pattern ideas. It's easy to work out what he needs, just hard to work out why we don't do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did I do, didn't even message me. I got a ban once from Squizzy when I asked why he banned other posters or something trivial but at least he had the balls to message me and tell me why. I'm just blocked. Petty tyrant mods on here.
I banned you and others because posts were getting personal and too over the top and you guys needed to chill out and relax.

I’m concerned about this game because Crows are one team we’ve not gotten even close to in recent times.

They have excellent talls - ruck, forward, defence.
They have excellent line breaking runners.
They have elite midfielders, small forwards & small defenders.

If we aren’t switched on for this game from the moment we run out onto the field, it will be ugly.

Effort, endeavour, intensity & poise. Bring that & I’ll be happy

I’m concerned about this game because Crows are one team we’ve not gotten even close to in recent times.

They have excellent talls - ruck, forward, defence.
They have excellent line breaking runners.
They have elite midfielders, small forwards & small defenders.

If we aren’t switched on for this game from the moment we run out onto the field, it will be ugly.

Effort, endeavour, intensity & poise. Bring that & I’ll be happy

I’m thinking this could be like Mark Neeld’s last game as coach when Geelong beat the Dees by 150 odd

We did end Neil Craig's run as Crows coach with a thumping, maybe the Crows could return us the favour.
Who’s number 1 candidate for caretaker? Hamill or Kingsley?

Long term isn’t much out there other than perhaps Ratten or other tried and tested coaches eg. Bomber Thompson, Choco etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back