Discussion Round 3, 2023: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only person that saw crows players wearing different socks?

Like O'Brien was wearing what look like the old away socks, then tex was wearing the classic home socks, then max michalaney was wearing different socks again

I have little or no idea what a Geelong clash actually is
Exactly the same as home but where it’s blue it’s white and where it’s white it’s blue😂

Cats wore their inverse last year when they were away against North.

The match at Kardinia though 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Why aren’t north made have a predominantly royal blue jumper?

But then we are made wear white shorts 80% off the e time?

Am I the only person that saw crows players wearing different socks?

Like O'Brien was wearing what look like the old away socks, then tex was wearing the classic home socks, then max michalaney was wearing different socks again
It's been happening for a while. I guess the club and the players don't really care, they might not even realise because they're such similar designs. The clash socks are so stupid though, they don't even match the design of the clash jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows in home/white versus Port in the PBs (or even their standard kit) is just as bad as the so-called ‘Big 4’ clashes.

Freo and West Coast deal just fine with wearing clash jumpers against each other and no one seems to mind.
Even though it was Port's home game, Port in white shorts would've been the better option. Or Crows in their Red jumepr like the SANFL side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back