Review Round 3, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Who were your five best players against Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No Jed Adcock, No Brisbane.

Would’ve had another 7-8 to add to that tally if Bailey could stick his.
They had 2-3 at the player to tackle. Went in hard
We put one arm out and get a Gold Star for trying
When most of the guys know they only drop 3-4 players and that's not me.
Payne, Answerth, Fort, Lohmann and Dev it all your fault again.

No win for us on this horrible day

Not sure how many men turned up to play

Working listwise to find out the reason

Cant see a way to redeem this season

Like a portal to hell that number taunts

The fear of no cup so frighten'ly haunts

Who cares if free kick got paid when they ducked

Im sorry to say that we might be ****ed

Last edited:
Fagan has to go. He's done a great job and should be congratulated on the way out the door. He's lost the players either way. They've either stopped playing for him or are so comfortable they know they'll keep getting a game each week.

Neale was outstanding. McCarthy had a dig. A few others were serviceable. The majority? Disappointing.

We'll win the next game and I expect us to get into the finals...just (need some positivity). But this group aren't winning anything.

Back to basics...

Well now Fagan needs to make some calls on fringe players.
He should have done it this week.

Glad he played Zorko in defense but that should have happened last week.
Berry back to wing this week where he should have been from the start.
Playing 2 rucks nullified the Pies rucks but i am not a fan in general.
That just kept Daniher out of the game, and he tends to lose his touch when that happens.
Charlie on one leg still better than anyone in the VFL. Let's hope he can get that niggle fixed.

A new face needed and hopefully that may bring some enthusiasm back into the side.

We're actually not far off winning games but the worrying thing for me is that the spark and effort drops off whenever we really need to crank it up. As we've been able to in other years under Fagan.

In other words we look stale.

Why and how we get our spunk back who knows.
id be considering moving bailey to the sub or vfl and playing lohmann in the seniors, too many times he refused to commit to a tackle or winning the hard ball

would like to see tunstill play instead of robertson he was a momentum killer with his clangers tonight. hopefully some new faces bring the effort and hunt and the rest of the team follows. think answerth has been good in that regard.

issue is how many injuries that backline has coupled with payne being seriously out of sorts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back