Review Round 3, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Who were your five best players against Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for Fagan to be hard on these clowns and also hard on himself. 2024 looks like another wasted season. Feel like we’re the Western Bulldogs from mid 2000’s who just were never quite good enough

we can cover up the cracks with some better.... luck? in front of goal? (though really.. some of those rushed misses we should have slotted)

anyway, Neale really did some good work tonight, other players had some really nice moments, but it came down to just a lot of fumbling and wayward kicks. and that's just on the offensive side.. defensively.. eugh

Can't keep finding synonyms for poor performance. Too many of our players are not showing up week on week. I kind of don't blame him for not making drastic changes, since he'd literally have to drop 70% of the team to deal with those lacking effort.
I believe that we must have the worst ruck options in the comp, every week we're made to look useless at the ball up. Forwards couldn't buy a mark tonight, other than Linc (who must be on track for B&F) and so many handballs missing the teammate.

Something is seriously off right now, like if something came out in the media that there was some big revelation, I'd be like 'yep, that explains it'

Surely, surely we've got to have success against North next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero creativity up fwd, just chaos ball, no stab passes or kicks to advantage, the line coaches have a lot to answer for as well after that pathetic display.

Time for Fagan to be hard on these clowns and also hard on himself. 2024 looks like another wasted season. Feel like we’re the Western Bulldogs from mid 2000’s who just were never quite good enough
God I wish we had a key forward signed up for 5 more years then!

Not gonna win any games playing ok for one quarter.

There must be something going on at the club, they don't seem happy. Even if they do wake up at some point, the season might already be too far gone.
we won't be winning anything from here - time to start a rebuild - get rid of the dead wood and think about our next coach.

Back