Oppo Camp Round 3 - Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

8 disposals in total with 1 goal and 1 tackle up to half time. The commentators are talking like he is a god. He is an overrated hack.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd absolutely love that hack at the pies. He's yet to really find his confidence. When he does, look out.

Dear Saintly Viewed

I made a comment not to your liking. Sorry for that.

Hopefully we can still be amicable?

Cheers,

Guilty as charged
No issue at all.
Was making a witty view on how these things are said these days.

All is good, terrific :)

They changed the rule around incorrect disposal, yeah? Like if you don't have prior, incorrect disposal doesn't matter?
If you don't have prior you must attempt to get rid of the ball as a minimum.
Frost was trying to kick it and missed his boot.

And that, my friends, is why you don't get stretchered off unless you've broken your leg or you're knocked out and have no choice.

... or done signicant damage to the kneecup.

Seedsman escaped an ACL, but his injury woes aren’t behind him.

Wouldn't walk if that was the case.
Doubt that he would be able to get up and walk on it if it was,
My two cents on it, no idea

Depends on which bone is broken (tibia v fibula) and the nature of the fracture.

(Eg: Seedsman’s tibia break couldn’t walk versus Pendlebury’s fibula fracture could walk)

Regards

76woodenspooners PhD (Google)

HAhaha what a delusional campaigner, Melbourne will never be Collingwood. They will always be a disappointment. Collingwood puts out performances to be proud of, the Dees are perennial chokers and give up without a fight.

They’ve been a powerhouse club in the past - 6 Premierships in a 10 year period between 1955 and 1964, Ron Barassi left at the end of ‘64 and it’s been pretty much a slow decline ever since.

Well the two games confirmed my bets so far all going well
I actually tipped Adelaide and Melbourne to miss the 8 and sydney
Juicy odds and buttered up with a multi
Reasons
Adelaide
Jacobs last legs
Still missing Charlie Cameron
Lack of pace through the guts
Depleted forward line without McGovern
Jenkins and walker have dropped off
Ageing list with little comming thru
Melbourne
Flakey
Lots and lots of overrated players( petracca, jones,hibberd, Neal bullen, )
No hogan
No lever
Tougher draw
Swans
Not enough mids
A Reid as a key forward
Getting older
New rules

For those interested

My 8
Pies
Gws
Coast
Cats
Port
Lions
Dons
Dogs

So far the only concern is dons but
With daniher , hooker comming in and a little bit of continuity
Dogs and lions
Both have great draws
Dogs have a few to come back and I rate jj

Juicy odds get on

Why do they keep doing this on the AFL website team line-ups page?!:
Last night's game - Essendon:
1554516635552.png
Today's game - Carlton:
1554516742974.png
Myers was a late withdrawal last night, with Ridley taking his place, and Phillips has just come out of the Carlton side, with Lobbe replacing him.

They are late changes, aren't they?! I know it's not the end of the world, but it should be done better!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No issue at all.
Was making a witty view on how these things are said these days.

All is good, terrific :)
A horse that isn't PC? Streuth Saintly Viewed it's time for the pigs to put you out to pasture me thinks! :drunk:

*Prays fervently someone gets the Orwellian reference*

I was worried is all mate. Have to be careful anywhere, especially here. I have a habit in real life of becoming unhinged when euphoric, even over the smallest thing, and tend to utter some tripe that isn't agreeable to the collective.

Hopefully we win tonight, and I can practice being more...."polite" :p

A horse that isn't PC? Streuth Saintly Viewed it's time for the pigs to put you out to pasture me thinks! :drunk:

*Prays fervently someone gets the Orwellian reference*

I was worried is all mate. Have to be careful anywhere, especially here. I have a habit in real life of becoming unhinged when euphoric, even over the smallest thing, and tend to utter some tripe that isn't agreeable to the collective.

Hopefully we win tonight, and I can practice being more...."polite" :p
I loved Animal Farm. All time favourite.
It’s all good.
You add heaps to our board.

Looking forward to tonight but first enjoying the big days racing - 4 group 1s in Sydney.

North Footscray currently lead the bogans from Manor Lakes by 17 points.
Uncle jmac70 if I had a dollar for every time the Italians and Greeks called me a bogan in high school, shoot, I'd be richer than Gimpy!

That word is a badge of honour. Hope you have a good night, and we win for you as well :thumbsu:

Absolute grade A gold over on the Tigers board, suddenly injuries are such a huge factor for performance... and they’re just “proud” of the effort because they’re missing so, so many. Probably the same people who were hash tagging about our injuries last year when we had about three times as many injuries as they do now.

Umpiring really is eroding the spectacle in our sport. Well, umpiring and the rules committee. It’s part of the reason why the game will never grow internationally; we endure it because we’re culturally conditioned to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back