Captains Round 4 Captain/Vice Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe, he averages 108 against the pies vs 90's for Beams and Pendles, so worth the punt I think
I'd stay away from Cotchin he is giving away so many points to the top players
Selwood 10 tackles pg
Pendles 7.7 tackles pg
Ablett 6
Beams 6
Cotchin 2.3
Going by CD's point structure he is giving up 15 points to Beams and 31 points a game to Selwood just in tackles, let alone his 60% DE and 5 clanger pg

And that is playing against the Suns, Blues and Doggies. He will be tagged by the Caff and will 3 midfield Sc pointwhores in Swan, Pendles and Beams to come up against.

Last edited:

Ablett VC, Sandi C.

Wouldn't know what to do if Beams/Libba score 135ish.
My captain the first 3 weeks have scored 140, 182, 178 at an average of 166. So anything under that average is not acceptable.

My captain the first 3 weeks have scored 140, 182, 178 at an average of 166. So anything under that average is not acceptable.
Lol I wish. I chose Sandi over Ablett week 2 Sandi 152 Ablett 121. Got cocky and rnd 3 went Minson due to him up against Orren Stephenson. Ablett 182, Minson 103:(. Stupid stuff to say the least. Thats why I'm going safe this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M.Murphy's scored 131, 110 & 147 in his last 3 games against Melbourne so he gets the (VC) this week. If he underperforms (C) will go to Sandi at home against the ruckless Dons.

I would love to C/VC Ablett and Stevie J but obviously can't.
I'm feeling a little crazy today and might have a punt on Martin VC :thumbsu:

Plenty of rumours on the pies board about both Pendles and Beams. I'll be surprised if both take the field tonight.

This board may very well erupt if both are late outs. Chief better have the servers to handle the outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back