Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Game Day is here....ugh.

Capture.PNG
Big game for a few of our boys. Paddy needs to hit the score board, Newnes needs to hit a target, and Hickey needs to play ALOT better than his last game.
I like the Lonie selection, he's the BF whipping boy but i think he adds something to our team.
Ross v Dangerfield will be a massive match-up.
Can't say i can see anyway of us winning this, their backline has some outs but our forward has not functioned at all this year. The midfield is still their strength despite no Ablett, its still essentially the same midfield from last year plus Tim Kelly who is playing great footy.
Unfortunately i think we play the cats back into some form.

Geelong by 49 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not expecting a win today, but i want few of our players to play their roles.

Paddy has to step up and show everyone that he belongs at AFL level. I hope he gets some help from our midfields.

Newnes has to perform and not just blindly kick footy in our forward 50.

Hickey gotta stand up against cats ruckman.

Billings and Gresham gotta hit scoreboard, not behinds but goals.

Roberton - bring your last years form.

Here's my big call for the day - Hickey does a reasonable job in the ruck, our mids actually win a bit of first use of the ball and Rowan Marshall ends up with 3 to 5 goals playing full forward.

I have awoken positive. Today is the day the handbaggers lack of depth finally comes back to haunt them.

Acres catches a ducking Selwood holding the ball in the last 20 seconds, goes back and slots his 5th. Saints by 4 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a dumb feeling we might get up today, all of Richo's savant coaching tactics will somehow come together today and get us over the line.

#fearthefreckle

#ECO

Interested to see how we go but just can't convince myself to get invested in our chances here.
At the Cattery, #Dangerduckwood, wet, windy.

We're getting hammered by 50+

Got a dumb feeling we might get up today, all of Richo's savant coaching tactics will somehow come together today and get us over the line.

#fearthefreckle
For us to win they just must win contested possession and keep turnovers to a minimum .
We are in this game and there is no reason we can't win , the team will gel sooner or later , Steele , Billings and Gresham have to cause havic today and bring eveyone into the game.Hoping Acres has a blinder.

I've put 10,000 coins on Geeling at Prediction Guru, and laid out the challenge to everyone there to back the Saints if they want to take the prize from me.

So far, only one person's buying. Apart from the moron predicting a draw.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Acres catches a ducking Selwood holding the ball in the last 20 seconds, goes back and slots his 5th. Saints by 4 points.
Wot?

"That high quality AFL umpire was unaffected by the heavily one sided crowd of ferals screaming at him and bravely paid the correct free kick against Selwood in the dying moments of a close game."

Said literally no-one ever.

I'm pretty sure the universe would implode if an AFL umpire displayed that level of competence.

Please win , may the football Gods look favorability on us and send those filthy rich infidel scum to the bottom of the ladder .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back