Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Campbell, McNeil, Scott?

Dunno, TBH. I started the four you did plus Campbell & Scott.

I simply don’t trust that sh*t campaigner Cameron. Killed Hately. Killed Tom Green. The list goes on.
I started Campbell and Scott. In hindsight Bruhn to McNeil and Ryan to Ridley would have given me an extra 80k at round one. Which almost would of turned Brockman to Impey. I figured i'd try and back in Ryan as a semi pod. Although it hasn't failed, he isn't hitting the heights i was hoping for.

He was bloody hopeless
If they have any possible replacement he's out
He made some shocking errors on Monday but as La Dispute said he was robbed of a contested mark in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Personally, I hope Hawthorn’s match committee persist with Lewis and Kosi for a few more weeks, as they need time to gel.

He made some shocking errors on Monday but as La Dispute said he was robbed of a contested mark in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Personally, I hope Hawthorn’s match committee persist with Lewis and Kosi for a few more weeks, as they need time to gel.
I agree they should persist

As an owner I hope they do

But he was putrid

I have Sharp. Don’t have, and never have had, any of the others in that list.
I don’t have Sharp but I do have Kosi from that list, but non of the others. I also have Bergman as a potential non performer. I think the only good cheap rookie I’ve let run against me is Berry.

But the bottom line Lord De Goey is the more dead wood you’re carrying now, the more compromises you’ll need to make trying to get upgraded.

Getting rid of Clark is wasted trade right now. 24 BE and the Higgins injury + his late play bought him another few weeks in the Geelong best 22.

He's still scratching the surface as a player and averaging 72. I think he's got a couple big scores in him if he can get a bit more of the ball like he did in the preseason game.

All these people are very silly trading out players with money to be made..

View attachment 1095600

Good points, especially the Higgins injury.

I’ve just hated watching him play so far this season. So often he elects the least damaging option - instead of kicking long he’ll often hand pass or choose a short sideways kick.

I don’t have Sharp but I do have Kosi from that list, but non of the others. I also have Bergman as a potential non performer. I think the only good cheap rookie I’ve let run against me is Berry.

But the bottom line Lord De Goey is the more dead wood you’re carrying now, the more compromises you’ll need to make trying to get upgraded.
I do agree with that mate.

Dow to Chapman this week

Waterman and potentially Parks next week for maybe Kozi and Bruhn.

What are Watermans chances of holding his spot for a few weeks? Missed the Bummers game but looks like they all played well. Dow to Waterman opens some options.

Not sure what I’ll do this week.

Considering bringing in Chapman for Fullarton and Baby John for Clark.

Also considering skipping Chapman and bringing in Burgess and Impey (he and Butters were in my preseason team but both made way on the opening weekend).

I’ve got 125k in the kitty. Any suggestions or thoughts.

View attachment 1095577View attachment 1095578View attachment 1095579

Nice side kenty.

I'd definitely bring in Chapman.

I think your forward line is strong enough to skip Impey.

Dow is in 38% of teams but that would of been more at R1 and Bruhn is in 25% which is decent for a rookie that hasn't stepped onto the field for me.

But yes Bruhn either plays a few games as a slow burn or becomes a Waterman and regarding Macrae he has impressed at every opportunity possible. Fingers crossed he gets his chance soon.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ll be all over Macrae as a downgrade option when he appears.

Tigers and Pies players are usually poor loopholes because we play too many games early in rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll be all over Macrae as a downgrade option when he appears.

Tigers and Pies players are usually poor loopholes because we play too many games early in rounds.
He actually wasn't picked as a loop, though that would of been handy and yes you're right he has been useless in that sense. I started him because i was adamant we would of seen him by now. I think it's only a matter of time now though.

Thanks mate.

Who would you trade for Chapman?

Sharp, Kosi, Bergman, Fullarton?

Sharp for sure mate.

Kosi and Fullerton still playing and I reckon SP Bergman will be back this week as that's the reason why Port lost for.

SP Bergman is the heart and soul of the club.

He was bloody hopeless
If they have any possible replacement he's out
Yeah. I thought Kosi was lucky to get to 20sc or what ever he got to. One dropped uncontested mark sticks in my mind. Looked like he took his eyes off the ball. I saw it and thought ... “I wonder if that is what will get him dropped this week”.

Reckon Dow's a good chance to be dropped this weekend. Was horrible v Freo, and we've got Setterfield and potentially Stocker to bring in.

No idea why you'd still have him in your team, but if there aren't enough reason's him not playing has to be the circuit breaker.
He's out for Chapman this week for me. A gamble that failed.

Not sure what I’ll do this week.

Considering bringing in Chapman for Fullarton and Baby John for Clark.

Also considering skipping Chapman and bringing in Burgess and Impey (he and Butters were in my preseason team but both made way on the opening weekend).

I’ve got 125k in the kitty. Any suggestions or thoughts.

View attachment 1095577View attachment 1095578View attachment 1095579
Why Fullerton? Role could be there with Big O injured and DPP could turn out to be handy.

I’d probably correct Sharp to Chapman. Sharp is young and it makes me think he might not make it back into the team for a while.

Brockman might be one to consider for correction if he’s dropped. The 29 won’t help cash generation even if he makes it back (I wouldn’t drop him if he keeps getting picked, not while you’ve got others that are already dropped and not being listed as emergencies).

Can kind of understand the logic in trading out Clark early, but I reckon he has a couple of big weeks and will end up rising to say 370k.

He's the perfect stepping stone.
Clark is definitely a hold at this stage, got another 3-5 weeks imo then upgrade to a fallen premo.

Good points, especially the Higgins injury.

I’ve just hated watching him play so far this season. So often he elects the least damaging option - instead of kicking long he’ll often hand pass or choose a short sideways kick.
Watching how Geelong played on Monday I'd say he's following instructions. They were very slow and deliberate (boring).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back