Game Day Round 5, 2023: Collingwood v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pies pressure was right up and it’s still even. I wonder if they can keep it up. I feel like we’ve got a few gears to go up.
Def. not at our best pressure wise. Yet

Clark really impressive attack on the ball, won a contest on the wing against McCreary who I rate as one of the toughest players going about.

Need more from Marshall, I want him getting clearances, especially when Johnson is running through the ruck.

Astoundingly our DE is 74% compared to 69%. The filth are using it much better.
IF anything we are overusing handball but coughing it up by foot when we go inside 50.

Very even quarter. If anything we really should be in front....

We let far too much get in through the middle on transition and our own entries were pretty rough.

We played our game,
pies with #SaintsFooty level of pressure.
Will be an arm wrestle.

Gold Coast gave it up after quarter time last week but don’t think pies will cave any time soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An underrated aspect of King and Membrey coming back will be being able to play Owens in the middle more
A lot of people thinking we lose too much of his forward craft, but if he's an explosive pack bursting mid that can rest forward... boy oh boy, what a prospect

Caminiti has touched a couple goals on the goal-line now, would be a great goalkeeper, just need to remind him what side he's on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back