Game Day Round 5 - ANZAC Eve - Lest We Forget - Richmond v Melbourne, Monday 24th April, 7:25pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I want to agree with you and say F*** you Channel 7, but I need more information?
Monday Night we've been shafted off the primary channel over to 7mate because of mkr

Monday Night we've been shafted off the primary channel over to 7mate because of mkr
Apart from the inference from Channel 7 that MKR is superior to this game, does it matter? Isn't mate HD and 7 not?

Luckily for me I'll be at the game!

Apart from the inference from Channel 7 that MKR is superior to this game, does it matter? Isn't mate HD and 7 not?

Luckily for me I'll be at the game!
Where we are, yes Mate is in HD and Seven isn't it.
Doesn't everyone also have access to 7mate? I don't see what the big deal is here? Is there more to it?
Seven prime for some a lot more exposure, all prime channels do for some reason over their sub channels. E.g Nine rates higher than Go! or Gem! When the cricket was on Gem! at times last year it took dives in viewership.

This is the only primetime game out of four this season (out of two in melbourne) we feature on FTA, and i don't want to be playing second fiddle to a shitty cooking show. Especially when both clubs a re trying to build up this clash for the future

Seven prime for some a lot more exposure, all prime channels do for some reason over their sub channels. E.g Nine rates higher than Go! or Gem! When the cricket was on Gem! at times last year it took dives in viewership.

This is the only primetime game out of four this season (out of two in melbourne) we feature on FTA, and i don't want to be playing second fiddle to a shitty cooking show. Especially when both clubs a re trying to build up this clash for the future
Fair call. I was suprised too that in Melbourne which is completely footy mad, they are playing a shitty cooking show first, but I didn't care that much because I'll still be able to either attend or watch on foxfooty. I do get your point now though.

This club is over 150 years old, i am not sure what more exposure you need in to Melbourne...

I've heard the rumors but have we got anything concrete?
Nah. Wouldn't expect to. I have heard he'll be named but be a late out. Giben that teams don't have to be announced til Saturday, not a surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/video/2017-04-20/media-conference-jack-viney-and-trent-cochin

This is a good interview with Jack he's pretty to the point despite trotting out a few cliches.

Maybe I'm reading too much into body language etc but when Cochin is asked about Martin there is a little smirk as he turns his head away from camera. Also he repeats "it's a time thing"

Would be a big out for them but then again if he goes in under done that may be good also.

After results this week, a win tomorrow is big. Entrenches us in the top 8 on percentage, and if we win next week against Essendon, we'd then be moving up further from teams like St. Kilda, Gold Coast and Essendon.

A loss tomorrow and we could be 10th and have percentage below 100.

OP updated with teams.

Please note that this is a replacement home game - you get GA entry with a scanned membership.

I'm in jeans and a Dees tshirt today, I'd say it turned some heads, but this is Brisbane, and no one really cares.
I've seen a half-dozen Dees jumpers/scarves/beanies on other people already. People are keen beans today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back