Game Day Round 5 - ANZAC Eve - Lest We Forget - Richmond v Melbourne, Monday 24th April, 7:25pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel good about this game. My only reservation is the kicking accuracy.

We simply have much more players whose name starts with J than Richmond do, so we should at least double the score of the tigers.

Jake Melksham
Jayden Hunt
Jesse Hogan
James Harmes
Jack Watts
Jeff Garlett
Jake Spencer
Jack Viney
Jay Kennedy-Harris

Josh Caddy
Jack Reiwoldt
Jaydn Short
Jason Castagna

I feel good about this game. My only reservation is the kicking accuracy.

We simply have much more players whose name starts with J than Richmond do, so we should at least double the score of the tigers.

Jake Melksham
Jayden Hunt
Jesse Hogan
James Harmes
Jack Watts
Jeff Garlett
Jake Spencer
Jack Viney
Jay Kennedy-Harris

Josh Caddy
Jack Reiwoldt
Jaydn Short
Jason Castagna
We also have less players named Dustin also making us far more classy.

At my office in Richmond watching the radar intensively, I want to go but the warm house and cold beer might win. God I am soft….

Been to all 4 games so far weighting up the late night and early dawn service. I don’t know!!
Go. It's your duty.

Mods delete if unallowed.

Can I collect my membership scarf R7 against the Hawks? Usually I get it round 1 or 2 but this year's been pretty busy with school so I haven't gone to any games this season.

What's the late mail on Dusty?

Given this morning he "just needed to pull up ok from the day before and he'll play" ... unless he's still asleep, can't see why he wouldn't be confirmed as playing at this point.

I do except that there may be a fair amount of wishful thinking on my part there however.

Given this morning he "just needed to pull up ok from the day before and he'll play" ... unless he's still asleep, can't see why he wouldn't be confirmed as playing at this point.
Because he's still asleep

Mods delete if unallowed.

Can I collect my membership scarf R7 against the Hawks? Usually I get it round 1 or 2 but this year's been pretty busy with school so I haven't gone to any games this season.
Pretty sure you can. The membership tent will be there and always has a store of scarfs for collection by members.

I do except that there may be a fair amount of wishful thinking on my part there however.

I heard he met Mr Crowbar.

tumblr_mqsxhqKuFO1s94tiro1_1280.png

You can thank me later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back