Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1847 with just Murray and Devon to go. Hopefully scrape to 2000 but still a disappointing score given I was kissed by having Doedee and English on field. Spuds Parker and Whit are the main culprits and they will both survive again now that I have to deal with Buddy! Whit has Brisbane at home, if he doesn't ton up he is a disgrace and will be on my never again list. I am expecting another 70 from Parker (another big game next week) and there's nothing I can do about it, so frustrating. The sad thing is that the biggest highlight of this round was Dusty spudding it up, it was just one spud I didn't have :thumbsu:

Surely everyone up there has Gawn?
He's only 50% ownership somehow so there is probably some without so it helps a bit but not much.

The weird thing is this year is that weird teams are getting high scores and are actually somehow competitive because of the underperforming premos. Last round the 6th highest scorer had nankervis and bellchambers in ruck for example. So hopefully he can get me some ranks.

1847 with just Murray and Devon to go. Hopefully scrape to 2000 but still a disappointing score given I was kissed by having Doedee and English on field. Spuds Parker and Whit are the main culprits and they will both survive again now that I have to deal with Buddy! Whit has Brisbane at home, if he doesn't ton up he is a disgrace and will be on my never again list. I am expecting another 70 from Parker (another big game next week) and there's nothing I can do about it, so frustrating. The sad thing is that the biggest highlight of this round was Dusty spudding it up, it was just one spud I didn't have :thumbsu:

Sounds a very similar team to mine! Doedee and English on the field, Murray and Dev to go. Only about 20 points ahead of you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1731 with Zerrett, D.Smith and Murray to come. Looks like another parish score, so over par scores. Keep slowly climbing the rankings each week, but this game is no fun without those big weeks when you're top 1000/100 for the round :confused:

You and me both hope he has a big day out. I will be wanting 120 or so from Treloar as well.

Yeah a pair of 120+ scores from Zerrett and Trel would be really good today please fantasy gods :praying: Oh and 85-odd from Murray too if I'm really being greedy.

Is this where I vent that the Anzac clash should've been the first game of rd6......
Just get it over with already so I can rage trade.
Zero mid or fwd 100"s so far. Awful round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back