Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
both would need to get out of the blocks quickly to cement their spot in the 22... job security the main issue for both of them.
both have been on my radar and a toss of the coin i reckon. I'm waiting a week to see how they go.
Hibberds history isn't anything special games wise.
Big wraps on Jones but fringe mids like Cousins have found it very hard to get back into the Hawks side.

I am 6k short of Neale with no way to get the extra cash... My disappointment is immeasurable
I feel your pain. Neale boat has probably sailed for us now because he’ll be close to 950k after this week. Actually impossible to get him with 2 trades now. Worst part is I had the cash to get him this week but Brander out killed that plan. Brander, Howe and Nais all forced trades so I couldn’t upgrade Ward to Neale.

Nai > Pitt
Brander > Young
Bennell > Serong

Gives me 4 Freo players on field in Cerra, Young, Serong, Brayshaw.

The only thing giving me any confidence is that they play the Crows this week.

So I could go one or two ways.

Option 1a

Howe to Young
Brander to Green
Bennell to Whitfield.

Means only rookies on field in the mids are Rowell and Serong. Green would be bench cover.

Option 1b

Howe to Young
Brander to Hibberd
Bennell to any mid $820k or under. So a Pendleton/Adams/Kelly type.

Option 2

Howe to Young
Brander to Green
Ward to Neale

Basically means playing an extra rookie on field (Green instead of Ward), but I get Neale.

Thoughts?

Anyone able to find anything about the Brander injury? Trying to work out whether I'll hold for a week.

Struggling to find anything myself.

I'd back Jmac v Eagles

Would you go Anderson or Jamc ?

Option 1a

Howe to Young
Brander to Green
Bennell to Whitfield.

Means only rookies on field in the mids are Rowell and Serong. Green would be bench cover.

Option 1b

Howe to Young
Brander to Hibberd

Option 2

Howe to Young
Brander to Green
Ward to Neale

Basically means playing an extra rookie on field (Green instead of Ward), but I get Neale.

Thoughts?

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone know how this hub thing will work. Is it teams will only play teams in the same hub for regular season. Just thinking if thats the case i might start picking players according to their respective hubs. One might have easier schedule than the other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone able to find anything about the Brander injury? Trying to work out whether I'll hold for a week.

Struggling to find anything myself.

Neither. But he was borderline about to be dropped anyway.

Too expensive to hold. If you've got loads of other problems you could maybe hold Brander a week and see.

I've still got Bennell though and I'm moving Brander on first due to his value.

Option 1a

Howe to Young
Brander to Green
Bennell to Whitfield.

Option 1b

Howe to Young
Brander to Hibberd

Option 2

Howe to Young
Brander to Green
Ward to Neale

Thoughts?
Get Neale imo, last chance. Queensland is going to be the new home of footy this year apparently... so more home games for Neale. From next week, the comp splits between those who have Neale and those that don't. Will be almost impossible to get him in with just 2 trades.

Can any Cats supports comment on Brandan Parfitt? Is he expected to maintain his current role (i.e. ~50/50 Fwd/mid split)? Are his 2 scores outliers?

I think his role is pretty solid at this stage (and he's been building up to it the last couple of seasons anyway), and injuries aside, I think this could be his breakout year. I don't see the scores being outliers except...

The problem is that "injuries aside" part; I won't be risking it. But on upside alone, I like him a lot.

Get Neale imo, last chance. Queensland is going to be the new home of footy this year apparently... so more home games for Neale. From next week, the comp splits between those who have Neale and those that don't. Will be almost impossible to get him in with just 2 trades.

This is a real spanner in the works.

Yep. I've decided to go from Cogs to Neale with my last trade. Will use up all my remaining salary, but he is likely to be the highest scoring midfielder this year and will be above 1 million for the rest of the season.

I have to bring in three defenders and I can't even find one that I'm actually feeling good about.

Connor Blakely on the extended team sheet for Freo too; I'd loved to have seen him play a week first, and if he makes the final cut I wonder also how this might impact Young.

Arent Gold Coast and Brisbane going down to Sydney? I read somewhere that every team would be playing an away game next round.

In terms of JS
McHenry, Hayden, Hibberd, Mahoney

Points scoring
Hibberd, McHenry, Hayden, Mahoney

I like Hibberd the best personally as he could make the quickest cash, but JS the concern
Want to bring in Maynard and Hibberd but tonight is going to be a swimming pool. How good is this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back