Discussion Round 6, 2022 (ANZAC Round) - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday, April 22
Greater Western Sydney v St Kilda (MO) (N)

Saturday, April 23
Western Bulldogs v Adelaide (MARS)
Port Adelaide v West Coast (AO) (T)
Fremantle v Carlton (OS) (N)

Sunday, April 24
North Melbourne v Geelong (BA)
Gold Coast v Brisbane Lions (MS) (T)
Richmond v Melbourne (MCG) (N)

Monday, April 25
Hawthorn v Sydney Swans (UTAS)
Essendon v Collingwood (MCG)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne's 2022 ANZAC Guernsey. The attachment is from an email Dees members received.
mfmt0320bl_40__57556.1649830281.jpg

I feel like any money made on these things should be donated in full to the ANZAC causes. Doesn’t sit well with me that clubs profit at all.

I feel like any money made on these things should be donated in full to the ANZAC causes. Doesn’t sit well with me that clubs profit at all.
Absolutely agree - sure, take the costs (and even licensing fee which is a COGS anyway) out of it but every cent on top should go to the organisation it's benefitting.

Could we see a Geelong clash this week or will they wear their indigenous jumper like they did for the AFLW against North?

Could we see a Geelong clash this week or will they wear their indigenous jumper like they did for the AFLW against North?
I thought I read somewhere here that Geelong would wear their Indigenous Jumper for this game, though I could be wrong.

I thought I read somewhere here that Geelong would wear their Indigenous Jumper for this game, though I could be wrong.
Was just speculation on this board from memory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back