Discussion Round 6, 2023 (Anzac Appeal Round): Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah not a fan, would Adelaide's home jumper be better or worse?
I think better. The red and yellow look quite similar from a distance, whereas blue is at least a bit of a contrast (even though it's closer to brown).

I think Hawks home with white shorts v Crows full home with navy shorts should be the go.

at least a navy jumper without hoops
060d1a288c91e917078957e21a0f46a5

Love St Kilda's kit here.

No red shorts by saints is a joke. Let’s * these white shorts and bring in coloured shouts. Eg richmond yellow shorts with clash
But there's no clash between the white shorts and Carlton's all blue outfit and I think the kit looks better with white shorts.

I reckon you need the Red Hot Cross Bun Guernsey with red shorts for away games against Collingwood and Geelong for sure, but this set up is fine for most cases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No red shorts by saints is a joke. Let’s * these white shorts and bring in coloured shouts. Eg richmond yellow shorts with clash

I'd love yellow clash shorts with out away jumper.

I wish Essendon brought back their fat sash jumper with red shorts against Collingwood and Carlton. Just a bit more red and elimination of white shorts would make all the difference. Would still need their current clash against St Kilda and Adelaide but seriously, if they are so insistent on keeping a traditional look against the big 4 try and meet us halfway with some sort of effort.

This is seriously horrible, embarrassing really. Why do we do this to ourselves sometimes. We had such a good inverse clash kit that was mint.
The blue and white hoops disappeared on most of the players it just didn't look good in action.

So let me get this straight.

We have a Black & White team, and a Black & Red team playing today.

Both their home jumpers are mainly black, so there is a clash.

And the AFL's solution to this clash is to have the Black & Red team wear white shorts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back