Preview Round 6, 2024: North v Hawks, 4pm 21st April, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDonald has been soft. He needs a rocket or needs to be dropped.

Less eshay bruz and more hardened veteran crook on the field please.

Id drop Nash and but Butler in the midfield see what we have if he plays in there can’t be any worse then how the midfield is going.

and yours is a sweeping statement...he averages 19.3 disposals a game AND has played one game (in 2022) when he had over 30 possessions. not sure when one game = m

I think Nash will benefit from some time at BH anyway. His form/ confidence is at an all time low.
Nash plays a roll he wont be dropped this week

Can’t be bothered reading 15 pages of supercilious lecturing from some and gnashing of teeth from others so apologies when none of this is new.

Their midfield has highly promising but inexperienced youngsters (which I accept underrates Sheezel who is a gun), more experienced guys whose disposal is trash, and LDU who looks uninterested. Their forwards are Larkey and some ok smalls. Their backs are an injury prone Comben and SFA else.

Even as down on form as we appear to be, this shouldn’t be close.

Can’t be bothered reading 15 pages of supercilious lecturing from some and gnashing of teeth from others so apologies when none of this is new.

Their midfield has highly promising but inexperienced youngsters (which I accept underrates Sheezel who is a gun), more experienced guys whose disposal is trash, and LDU who looks uninterested. Their forwards are Larkey and some ok smalls. Their backs are an injury prone Comben and SFA else.

Even as down on form as we appear to be, this shouldn’t be close.
From what I’ve seen of North this season, if Finn does the job on Sheezel then we’ll be well on our way to victory. That kid is a freak, even better than Daicos.

But they can also play some really good footy when they’ve got momentum and confidence - just like us. We really need to get off to a good start or they could run away with it.

We should be going out there looking to set some type of record for tackles. We haven’t dealt with pressure too well this year but they are worse in that regard.

From what I’ve seen of North this season, if Finn does the job on Sheezel then we’ll be well on our way to victory. That kid is a freak, even better than Daicos.

But they can also play some really good footy when they’ve got momentum and confidence - just like us. We really need to get off to a good start or they could run away with it.

We should be going out there looking to set some type of record for tackles. We haven’t dealt with pressure too well this year but they are worse in that regard.
Every chance Finn kicks 5 on Sheezel as he is even less interested in defending than Daicos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I wish we had someone as intimidating as Lake on the list

As Commetti put it beautifully in 2014 when he'd given Buddy yet another bit of treatment - where there's smoke, there's Brian.

Our Captain who like to play on the edge should be ahead of the unsociable players group.

Sicily has enough judiciary history that it's probably not wise to have him go over the edge. I'd get Hardwick to deliver some closer to the edge treatment - I have often seen Dimma absolutely go after players if they have had a late bump or unfair push on one of our players. Give him licence to get in the opposition player's face a bit. He's got the 15 for a reason.

Sicily has enough judiciary history that it's probably not wise to have him go over the edge. I'd get Hardwick to deliver some closer to the edge treatment - I have often seen Dimma absolutely go after players if they have had a late bump or unfair push on one of our players. Give him licence to get in the opposition player's face a bit. He's got the 15 for a reason.
Dimma & Worps like to fly the flag, Watto seems to have a bit in him too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back