Game Day Round 6 - Bloods v Oranges

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I liked tonight's game. Thought we did OK. As soon as Longmire pulled his same old same old s**t, the players lost their confidence and it was game over.

How s**t is Callum Mills. Adds nothing

Jeez how disrespectful is ^ this opinion of Callum. It sounds like you are disappointed in how he has played tonight / this season? I don't think it's fair to have such a black/white opinion of a young player. It could also be said that your belief about Callum adds nothing to this forum.

I've seen several posts that are similar in content to yours tonight that just are pretty poor in my opinion in devaluing players. It'd be nice to see more respect shown to Swans players than calling them names.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez how disrespectful is ^ this opinion of Callum. It sounds like you are disappointed in how he has played tonight / this season? I don't think it's fair to have such a black/white opinion of a young player. It could also be said that your belief about Callum adds nothing to this forum.

I've seen several posts that are similar in content to yours tonight that just are pretty poor in my opinion in devaluing players. It'd be nice to see more respect shown to Swans players than calling them names.
Stop talking about me and and my opinion and talk about the ******* footy

Pretty much. I know he's not the lone ranger in that regard but more often than not, his brain snaps lead directly to goals.

Made so much worse by the fact that the bloke has some genuine physical talent!

Allir seems to get more involved in the game when the ball is kicked in high from the opposition. It allows him time to cover the ground and intercept mark.

Tonight GWS were very clean in their inside 50 entries which nullified Aliir's ability to get involved in the game. He will be more involved against other teams I think.

He's not a young player. A young player is in his first two years. No need to insult him, but he's another one who needs a week off all football. What he gives in toughness and one on one marking down back isn't a substitute for some speed at ground level to add some penetration.
It's a real concern what to do with him atm. JPK, Parker and Hewett are in any spot he'd inhabit in the mids, and we need a different look from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back