Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played Sturt instead of Curtis last week, and had a late donut to loophole them this week; until Sturt was a out. That's life. Wish I had started the year with King.

Have seen worse 66 point games. At least Curtis and Young both made money, just 50k less than expected. Simpkin and Ridley were good and Smith surprised at the end,

Taken to watching the footy with headphones and music. Miss the expert commentary but find it very soothing. Lots of Mazzy Star constantly looped - great music for people who have been misled and let down!

Taylor still has a low break even for next week...

Rankine and Simpson are the obvious rookie downgrades.

Starc needs to go, and then Budarick.

Starc to Rankine (via Brander).
Bud to Simpson.

What about Day and McPherson? It sucks all the good looking rooks come in the same week (especially as I was looking to do a double upgrade).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Day and McPherson? It sucks all the good looking rooks come in the same week (especially as I was looking to do a double upgrade).
I have to take a DEF Rookie .....early stages looking like Rankine & Day

Rankine is a star in the making, and Simpson had a very friendly role. Day and McPherson both looked good, and I might get one of them the week after, they won’t increase in price as quickly as the other 2.

Also, if I couldn’t swing Brander into defense in place of Starcevich, I would have much more of a need to trade in one of the defender rookies, but I guess I’m lucky in that sense.

13/1367 (c)

Bont, Whitfield, Cripps, Docherty, Lloyd, Houston, Green, Aarts, Williamson.

I was pretty up and about after Greenwood, Viney and Oliver went nuts as nearly-pods. Devon Smith and Curtis Taylor ensuring I was dragged back.

Hoping for 2200. Surely not being greedy.

11/1005 C

Haynes, Whitfield, Tom Green, Aarts, Pickett, Cripps, Docherty, Pittonet, Houston, Macrea, Bailey Smith

Crap score incoming again

Smith or Aarts drop out will get King‘s 61

McHenry 64 emergency, might take it and switch Green or Pickett to the pine
Decision to make

Gaff as Captain was a Gaff

Last edited:
15/1529 C

Cogs
Bont
Doc
Dusty
Whitfield