Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better hope I have cover for Laird next week. They all want him dropped again even though his replacements both played and he spent even more time on the bench. Tbh I wont even care if he is dropped it will save me the frustration of his almost scores due to the sh*t tog.

I just got in Doedee mate and feel like he is the main man in the backline now for the Crows.

I feel like a genius but I have to thank the alcohol for making me press the trade button on him...

I just got in Doedee mate and feel like he is the main man in the backline now for the Crows.

I feel like a genius but I have to thank the alcohol for making me press the trade button on him...

My trades are purely based on when I'm drinking so they turn out 50\50 most of the time. :D

I bet that campaigner Here2tellyouwhy can relate.

I got Doedee too but they are different players. Doedee is you floating tall intercept defender. Laird you small rebound but today he played on the wing to make way for McPherson and Hamill in that role.

Dev was a top 6 forward in 2018. Id call that premo.
i still think you need to average 100 to be considered a premo, exception is defenders, 95 is the bar there for me. tbh for midfielders and rucks i'd almost say 105 is the bar for me to consider them a premo. so he was once a top 6 forward eh? didnt realise that, would've thought he'd have been 7-10th-ish that year. thats quite good, but that wasn't last year and nor has he been like that this year. i'd still consider him to be a midpricer personally.

Goldy (c) and Simpkin did their jobs but DSmith and Taylor were a disgrace. Can't really blame a rookie for an occasional bad game, but Smith has put up his hand to be part of Sunday night's double downgrade.

A good start to the round quickly falling apart.

14(c)/1381 (2149 projected)

Whitfield, new recruit Haynes, DBJ, MPickett, Macrae, Daniel, Docherty and Pittonet to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingard just plays so bad when the Hawks lose. Looks disinterested. Doesn't chase. Doesn't tackle.

When they win he pumps out a 130 and kicks 3.

FFS.

I might have to bring him in soon coz I dont think I will be able to afford much better lol

Last edited:
Goldy (c) and Simpkin did their jobs but DSmith and Taylor were a disgrace. Can't really blame a rookie for an occasional bad game, but Smith has put up his hand to be part of Sunday night's double downgrade.

Whitfield, new recruit Haynes, DBJ, MPickett, Macrae, Daniel, Docherty and Pittonet to play.

Surely you have other rookies to boot first?

Surely we are a week closer to the return of the mystical Darcy Cameron?

He wasnt worse than what ******* cox is producing the giant spud.

An unmarked monolith would do more than Cox. I don't think Bucks is trying to contact an ancient civilisation so surely he'd dropped.

Pickett or Bennell's 54? Also hopefully Pittonet smashes it out of the park.

i still think you need to average 100 to be considered a premo, exception is defenders, 95 is the bar there for me. tbh for midfielders and rucks i'd almost say 105 is the bar for me to consider them a premo. so he was once a top 6 forward eh? didnt realise that, would've thought he'd have been 7-10th-ish that year. thats quite good, but that wasn't last year and nor has he been like that this year. i'd still consider him to be a midpricer personally.

I was only debating the point that he has never been a premo. He was that once not important just nitpicky.

Also you bar forward is too high and you bar for defenders is too low.

P.S you bar for rucks and mids is also way too low especially the rucks.

Devon Smith isn't a premo, he's a midpricer and never has been a premo. Started this season midprice and has never averaged over 100.

Also 61 is fine from Max King, 60 is par for most cheap rookies (any rookie who averages below 75 really). Its higher than his average anyway.

I agree that Laird, Bennell, Taylor and Budarick's scores are all disappointing. I also had Starcevich in my side, so currently I'm tracking for 2112.

Do you reckon Pickett will outscore Bennell's 54? I have Bennell as my midfield emergency and can loophole him in by bringing McInerney on the field for Pickett.
I started Dev Smith expecting a 90-100 average, if he can average 90 and play every game, I'll be happy. 90 average for a F5 or F6 forward is fine. I have more pressing issues (like getting these s**t rookies out of my starting 22) then worrying about Smith. Funny that tonight he had the most touches he's had all year, but a heap of clangers hurt his score.

Regarding Pickett v Bennell's 54, I'd play Pickett for sure, worth the risk. I reckon Pickett will get bulk midfield minutes with Cotch and Prestia out. I'm expecting an 80+ score, but I reckon at worst you're getting a 60.

stevebbb please tell me Cox will be dropped for Cameron next week.
I doubt it, especially after losing Kelly, doubt we want to change 2/3 of the talls we went with last game (in a win).
De Goey will come in for Kelly, then if Daicos is fit, he'll likely come in for CBrown (or Jamie Elliott if he's sore; only had 50% ToG). Cameron for Cox is the unknown that a lot of fans want, but I can't see it happening.

I doubt it, especially after losing Kelly, doubt we want to change 2/3 of the talls we went with last game (in a win).
De Goey will come in for Kelly, then if Daicos is fit, he'll likely come in for CBrown (or Jamie Elliott if he's sore; only had 50% ToG). Cameron for Cox is the unknown that a lot of fans want, but I can't see it happening.
tumblr_onj4sfM5YQ1qz73n3o1_540.gif

I was only debating the point that he has never been a premo. He was that once not important just nitpicky.

Also you bar forward is too high and you bar for defenders is too low.

P.S you bar for rucks and mids is also way too low especially the rucks.
honestly for rucks my bar atm is just get 2 of grundy, gawn and goldstein. for midfielders its 110, but honestly if they averaged 107 or 108 or something like that i'd still pretty much consider them to be a premo.

i did a little cheat sheet of which premos to pick up before the season started and this is what my bars were for each line

defender premo 95+ uber premo 105+
midfielder premo 110+ uber premo 115+
ruck - just get 2 of grundy, gawn and goldstein.
forward - premo - 100+ uber premo 105+

uber premo is what i call the super elite ones out of the premos. eg. lloyd and docherty are just about the only uber premo defenders really in recent years. midfielders its neale, macrae, fyfe, cripps, t.mitchell as some examples in recent years. pendles and ablett going back far enough. rucks its the big 3. forward, its only really whitfield, and thats going off last year where he was a defender in supercoach.

premos are somewhat likely to be best 6/8 in any given year. uber premos are pretty much locks to be best 6/8, but you're gonna have to shell out 650k probably for them. worth it imo. started the year with neale macrae fyfe cripps mitchell grundy gawn docherty (fallen premo) whitfield.

dont have gawn anymore cos i saw an opportunity to make cash first through jacobs and then pittonet. seeing his huge scores every week really does hurt, but at least pittonet in particular has made me a ton of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back