Status
Not open for further replies.
I've locked in a couple of trades:
-JHF to Rosas
-Rowell to Titch
:padlock:

If Preuss at R3 with the E plays well and scores big, then I'll do:
-Grundy to Parish
(Dixon moves to R2 to take Preuss' score)

$150k in the bank, hopefully it'll be enough to grab SHayes and Oliver next week for JHayes and McCartin. It'll be close, very close, it'll depend on how they all score

with projected scores, it looks like this:
JHayes = $291800 (proj 89)
McCartin = $279200 (proj 67)
Oliver = $592500 (proj 108)
SHayes = $123900
bank = $149,900

(bank + (JHayes - SHayes) + McCartin) - Oliver =
(149000 + (291800 - 123900) + 279200) - 592500 = $3600

The issue is I can see Oliver going 130, and McCartin and JHayes struggling to make their BEs

Anyway, we'll see what happens

Hey guys,

Throw some feedback my way! I have $179k in the kitty.

I have enough to simply go Rowell -> Titchell

Or

I can also go either JHF or McCartin -> Rosas, and then upgrade Rowell -> Touk or Steele

Any other ideas?

1650594690118.png

View attachment 1380575

Thinking this:

Rowell > Rosas via Martin
Dixon > Preuss

345k in the bank.

Guess I could use a boost and grab a premo now, but not sure if that’s worth it.
Ok I’ve changed my mind, boost is getting used.

Hinge > premo mid

Not sure who to take out of Trac, Bont, Brayshaw, Walsh, Mills…

I could also just off JHF and have another 50k to play with :think:

Going camping in the Flinders Ranges all week until Saturday arvo. Might not have coverage to see teams or do trades :eek:
Well as fate would have it I shredded a tyre in Brachina Gorge yesterday so I'm in Hawker getting a new one.

Plenty of mobile coverage here for my first trade Hinge to Preuss :thumbsu:

Hey guys,

Throw some feedback my way! I have $179k in the kitty.

I have enough to simply go Rowell -> Titchell

Or

I can also go either JHF or McCartin -> Rosas, and then upgrade Rowell -> Touk or Steele

Any other ideas?

View attachment 1380590
What has changed with Titch that have made his scores go up recently?
Bit cautious of him myself

-JHF to Rosas
-Rowell to Titch
:padlock:

If Preuss at R3 with the E plays well and scores big, then I'll do:
-Grundy to Parish
(Dixon moves to R2 to take Preuss' score)

$150k in the bank, hopefully it'll be enough to grab SHayes and Oliver next week for JHayes and McCartin. It'll be close, very close, it'll depend on how they all score

with projected scores, it looks like this:
JHayes = $291800 (proj 89)
McCartin = $279200 (proj 67)
Oliver = $592500 (proj 108)
SHayes = $123900
bank = $149,900

(bank + (JHayes - SHayes) + McCartin) - Oliver =
(149000 + (291800 - 123900) + 279200) - 592500 = $3600

The issue is I can see Oliver going 130, and McCartin and JHayes struggling to make their BEs

Anyway, we'll see what happens
Keep jhf too early to trade him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-JHF to Rosas
-Rowell to Titch
Don't believe you ....it's only Friday

BTW ...why Titch ? .....last week's score was rain affected, slowed the game down for him ...can we trust him off the back of that anomaly game ?

Was gonna do the Grundy-Pruess thing then was gonna do the English-Preuss thing both of which would have seen some midfield upgrades happen but realised it was a bit silly when I have the world's supply of ruckmen to cover English and Grundy deserves another week or two, so ended up just doing the Hinge-Preuss thing and will leave it at that.

There is of course plenty of time for me to not leave it at that and end up wasting more trades before lock-out.
I have decided not to leave it at that and will be adding Rosas and Titch for Rowell and JHF. The reason for this is that I kept on reading this thread and that's what happens when you do that.

What has changed with Titch that have made his scores go up recently?
Bit cautious of him myself
I think I'm grabbing Titch this week also.
Starter the year with a groin issue, hence the low scores.
Also hard to get a read on the roles of the Hawks mids. He is sharing the load, but still getting enough of it to score well.
I just can't go past his end to last year, the fact that he had a near flawless preseason (except for the groin on the eve of Round 1 which scared most people off.
Blokes with his history don't go as low as what he has that often. I think I'm willing to back history plus the bit of data of this year.

D284F746-D805-4316-A9F4-A198F148C72E.png B3F6E3D0-06AB-4B6F-AB51-2E0B35A31223.png

Thinking either

Grundy > Preuss
Rowell > Oliver

And back the 170k for an upgrade next week, or

Grundy > Preuss
McCartin > Sicily
Rowell > Heeney

Thoughts?

My tip is Rowell outscores Titch this week.

John Cena Love GIF by Cricket Wireless

Don't believe you ....it's only Friday

BTW ...why Titch ? .....last week's score was rain affected, slowed the game down for him ...can we trust him off the back of that anomaly game ?
Last 2 weeks CBAs have increased. Getting enough CBAs now to help get a few extra touches, also still finding a heap of ball around the ground. Coming into the colder months, more rain, I think he's good for the run home. Got him around this time last at a similar price, worked then, I'll try it out again.

Also PODs are killing it this year, might try my luck with a few (Titch and Parish, and Dawson in a few weeks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back