Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

would love some thoughts on this trade

J.Geary------> B.Ebert
J.Hill-------->N.Riewoldt

Means i have 14 trades left......

Need to trade out Matt Maguire (don't ask) - not enough cash to trade to a gun so will downgrade to cash cow - pick Ibbo or Pffifer? Has Pffifer risen too high? Will Ibbo play enough games?

Then looking to upgrade Daisy Thomas to a gun - out of Jono Brown, Volt or Pav who would be the best pick at their current prices? Any others to consider?

would love some thoughts on this trade

J.Geary------> B.Ebert
J.Hill-------->N.Riewoldt

Means i have 14 trades left......

would u have enough cash to do Hill to Volt if you went Ibbo at $96k instead of Ebert - think Ibbo will make more money and prob hold his place in the side - WC has too many options

Didnt you learn last year? I remember you were ranked in the top 50 for the first 15 or so rounds, and then I never heard from you again.

I did good last year although i lost my league GF after sitting on top all year. 36th overall which i was happy with. Ranked about 9000 odd at the moment, hopefully the trades i made will see me climb in the rankings.

Just made some upgrades to my team hope to crack the top 5000 this week.
I downgraded A.Davey to C.Rioli and I upgraded Hayes to Ablett. I am hoping the risk pays off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got 50k now for next week if I make any trades.

if you have waited a week, u would have had say $100,00o instead of $50,000 therefore allowing to upgrade a player such as Stevens to an Ablett, B.Harvey etc.

Leaving you with Hayes and Ablett + trade

Instead of Ablett, 360k player...

Only my opinion mate.

if you have waited a week, u would have had say $100,00o instead of $50,000 therefore allowing to upgrade a player such as Stevens to an Ablett, B.Harvey etc.

Leaving you with Hayes and Ablett + trade

Instead of Ablett, 360k player...

Only my opinion mate.

My midfield is Ablett, Judd, Black, Marc Murphy, Griffen and Palmer...

My midfield is Ablett, Judd, Black, Marc Murphy, Griffen and Palmer...

Thats a solid midfield you have, i wasn't questioning the midfield more just saying i think there would be other areas which may have benefited a lil more with the extra cash. But who knows maybe ur team stronger than mine and not have weak links elsewhere :thumbsu:

Out: Proud
In: Ibbotson

I just did that...

yeah im thinking of that too! proud isnt even on the EMG list these days...
im just not sure if ibbotson is going to be a regular fix in the team, any freo supporters know much regarding that?

would be a nice 17k injection plus he seems more likely to get a game than proud atm...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back