Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

At this stage I want to make full use of the 340k I have in the bank, so:

Golby -> Heppell

D.Smith -> Chappy

:thumbsu:

Hey guys I currently have Dickson and Darley, I also have 18 trades left, do you reckon I should get rid of these guys as quickly as I can?

HMac - I had him from the start and at $110k cheaper than he is now. Wouldn't let that put you off if you want him - If Goldie stays out he could quite easily be the best ruckman of the year. Same bye as Cox + Giles though.

22 touches, 64 hitouts and 2 goals in the VFL.

Goldstein will be back this week.

Im thinking of trading out Shannon Hurn and Dal Santo but dont know who i should get in. I got about 150k in the bank. Im thinking
Hurn -> Heppell
Dal Santo -> Murphy
My other mids are Swan, Jobe, Barlow, Cotchin, J McDonald, Magner and Shield

My team is in disarray, traded out J Bouman and got in Sam Shaw from Adelaide who scored well the week before and was named in the side yet didn’t play, also had Hargreaves, Porplyzia, Aaron hall pull out and Gary Ablett (who was replaced by Magner) and only scored 1758 with Swan as captain still somehow managed to win my league game but my team needs some major work..

I have Ryder, Kruezar & Giles as ruckmen, Kruezar has been putrid and think I can just run with Ryder and Giles but Kruezar has lost so much value that its barely worth trading him, but think I will and then upgrade one of A kenedy to M Robinson or B Ellis to Scotland or Shuey to Murphy

Ellis -> Birchall

i'm currently starting Ellis and he's the weakest player in my starting 22
if Birchall isn't named in the 22 i'm looking at Heppell, Broughton, or Suckling.

Caddy to Pendelbury
Devon SMith to Steve Johnson

not 100% sure out of Johnson/chappy but playing melboure, and he was Number 1 forward last year.

Robinson would also be a possiblity if he played for another team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok changed my mind a few times but I think Ill do this

Milera > Champan

Next Week

Coniglio > Horsely (mature age rookie should get picked every week now) That should give around $300k in the bank total.

Then I can do one of the following

Shiel/Magner> Murphy
Ellis/Morris > Scotland

Smith/Kennedy/Hall > Robinson/Sidebum

Anyone getting Pfeiffer in before his price change?

Scotland is firming as a "must have" so I reckon i'll go: Clarke- Scotland.

With McDonald and Magner (and to a lesser extent Greene and Horsely) scoring 90's as M5 and M6, I just can't justify upgrading one of them to a premium mid just yet. Feel as if the smarter move is to upgrade the lower averaging rookies in the Backs and Forwards first. Sure, my team looks better with an extra premium mid, but it's not actually going to net me that many points. Anyone else in this boat?

I agree.

My D7 has has scored 40 and 45 in the last 2 weeks. It is the weakest part in my team and will be targeted first.

Bower -> Deledio.

Ive done,
Redden>Cordy, as insurance cos I really need a win in my league, depends if Sandi plays but still after that I have a feeling he will be a late withdrawal

Dickson>Hampton, need the someone scoring down forward with Porps 50-50 and Kennedy.

contemplating hale > big rough and dev smith > taylor adam.
but ruff has a b/e of 140 ish so im thinking of holding off until next week when i can get a better read on adams, i think smith has peaked in terms of moooing...
your thoughts....

contemplating hale > big rough and dev smith > taylor adam.
but ruff has a b/e of 140 ish so im thinking of holding off until next week when i can get a better read on adams, i think smith has peaked in terms of moooing...
your thoughts....

Smith will make more $$$ but it will take a while with a 39 in his rolling average for 2 more weeks. Time to cull.

Want to cash in Smith this week so i will able to make an upgrade comfortably next week but not liking the options. Need to pick the replacement carefully because Smedts is my other bench forward and I'm not comfortable with him being my emergency. Bring on the teams!

should i go Milera for Sidebottom or Milera for Chapman?

Sidebottom, was always going to get more midfield time and with ball out means more time in the mid, i think they will average about the same, but with geelong resting players, chapman is a likely rest candidate. Collingwood might rest players as well but they are more likely to rest thier older players

Sidebottom, was always going to get more midfield time and with ball out means more time in the mid, i think they will average about the same, but with geelong resting players, chapman is a likely rest candidate. Collingwood might rest players as well but they are more likely to rest thier older players
cheers thats what i was thinking, even maybe Beams who has been a player i have always liked in DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back