Review Round 7, 2018 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Who were your five best players against Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty confident that Bailey is going to be a gun. I did think Josh Green was the next Stevie Milne at one stage though.

See where you're coming from but I'm really confident that Bailey has a bit more strach and substance than Green

Green never really looked capable of playing a meaningful midfield role and is still nothing more than an occasionaly useful small foward.

Bailey just looks like a more well rounded package to me. I'm really hoping he's Zorko MK2

Please God, let me be right.

I had the same gun thoughts about Jason Roe, Rhan Hooper, Justin Sherman and Bryce Retzlaff.

This latest lot of recruits are mostly top 20 draft picks so the observed junior elite qualities are there.
I used to like Anthony Corrie, but he never quite came on.

See where you're coming from but I'm really confident that Bailey has a bit more strach and substance than Green

Green never really looked capable of playing a meaningful midfield role and is still nothing more than an occasionaly useful small foward.

Bailey just looks like a more well rounded package to me. I'm really hoping he's Zorko MK2

Please God, let me be right.

He looks really capable.

Never liked Green and got shouted down when I critiqued him while he was with us. Still shake my head in disbelief that posters don't appreciate my deep understanding of this great game. How many more times do I have to prove myself...

If you actually proved links to this constant shouting down I'd be a lot more likely to take you seriously - IIRC last time I tried looking for it the net result was one or two people posting reasons they disagreed which isn't exactly "shouting down" but more "posting in a forum". As it is you do come off as a bit of a caricature with the constant references to it.

Last edited:
People rarely seem to bring up the times they were shouted down for a bad call.

Austin Lucy still has time to fulfil his AFL legend potential btw.

Last edited:
Never liked Green and got shouted down when I critiqued him while he was with us. Still shake my head in disbelief that posters don't appreciate my deep understanding of this great game. How many more times do I have to prove myself...

Andrew Hamilton has the same problem. The number of times that he told us we should have drafted Luke Parker instead...............

I get it now.. Your username is actually about your ego.

Back