Preview Round 7, 2020: Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Monday 20th July, 7:40PM AEST *BYRNES DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Crows

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
0Xh1nkL.png

Pretty happy to drop Hill to send a message that we don’t support players coasting

when you’re one of the quickest and fittest players in the league and you’re recruited for them reasons, then you’re expected to do these things.

The bounce up time is perfect for me, but I swear to God that, if we lose this, I will shell out for a plane ticket to Oz and crack some skulls. This Crows side is perhaps the worst in AFL history and there is no excuse, absolutely no excuse, to lose. Don't even think about showing us up next week, Saints; I'm a volcano on the brink of eruption. No excuses about playing in Adelaide, win the game.

Last edited:
The bounce up time is perfect for me, but I swear to God, that, if we lose this, I will shell out for a plane ticket to Oz and crack some skulls. This Crows side is perhaps the worst in AFL history and there is no excuse, absolutely no excuse, to lose. Don't even think about showing us up next week, Saints; I'm a volcano on the brink of eruption. No excuses about playing in Adelaide, win the game.
You will have to wait 14 days to crack some skulls

Well... This will be interesting

Stand alone game on a Monday coming after yesterday's embarrassing capitulation.

I'm thinking Webster in for Long and no change.

If we were shaking things up full on I'd go:

Ross, Kent out

Bytel, Sincs in

We need more contested possies in the middle and bytel brings that edge, Sinclair not as explosive as Kent but I believe him to be a better all round footballer.

This is absolutely must win, not for the season but for the group...

1 comeback loss gets written off as fluke.. 2 can completely shatter confidence

The bounce up time is perfect for me, but I swear to God, that, if we lose this, I will shell out for a plane ticket to Oz and crack some skulls. This Crows side is perhaps the worst in AFL history and there is no excuse, absolutely no excuse, to lose. Don't even think about showing us up next week, Saints; I'm a volcano on the brink of eruption. No excuses about playing in Adelaide, win the game.

Tex who looks like he's become an uncoordinated baby giraffe will kick 12 goals on us. It's fate.

Tex who looks like he's become an uncoordinated baby giraffe will kick 12 goals on us. It's fate.

Luckily Tex is injured so we can’t make him look half decent like we have for the past 5 years.

I think we have to drop one of Ross or Hill. Got to send a message to the lads. Byrnes or Bytel for the one we drop. Webster for Long.

I’d keep Marsh in, need to hassle their slow backline.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just watching The Round So Far with Cleary and Cornes, and the title was Should this Strange Captain Choice be revisited? I was 100% certain it was going to be Geary after our loss but it ended up being Stratton.

Surprisingly, Geary was the captain that Cornes compared Stratton too in the fact that Stratton isn’t as inspiring as other captains. Was nice to see Geary get some recognition in that regard.

Was just watching The Round So Far with Cleary and Cornes, and the title was Should this Strange Captain Choice be revisited? I was 100% certain it was going to be Geary after our loss but it ended up being Stratton.

Surprisingly, Geary was the captain that Cornes compared Stratton too in the fact that Stratton isn’t as inspiring as other captains. Was nice to see Geary get some recognition in that regard.

Kane Cornes would know.

I don't think it's likely they'll drop Geary after that game. I do think he might be in a bit of trouble though if Webster can establish himself in the 22. You can't keep Geary in the team at the expense of Long whenever he returns.

Anyway, for the next game I'm hoping they'll drop Ross and thinking maybe Marsh as well. I'd personally like to keep Marsh in, but it's hard to defend his numbers.

My ins for next week: Byrnes, Bytel and Webster

Would have liked to have gone Langlands, but went Bytel for the inside game

Find it very surprising Bytel isn't even named as one of the 9 potential inclusions in the latest article on the St Kilda website. Even had Langlands and Phillips ahead of him... not sure thats the direction we should be heading. Hope its just the media intern writing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back