Autopsy Round 7, 2022: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Max King’s former coach weighs in

Even Lloyd modelled his technique on Plugger, they were both great shots for goal so that technique should be the one Max should be looking to copy.

All at 3qtr time, injuries are a funny thing arnt they. I don't understand how a bigger question isn't raised to the AFL about it considering its been in conversation in some shows. I would have thought other coaches would want a please explain to get the green light to do it themselves. Guarantee if 10+ club's did it, all of a sudden the AFL would be all over it, sometime s the administration of this sport is amatuer hour

As I said earlier in this thread, if one team uses a sub then the other team should be allowed to use one too otherwise it is an unfair advantage,

I remember in the Collingwood v Geelong game when Geelong were about 5 goals down at 3 quarter time they brought on Dahlhaus as a sub and he played a big part in their comeback to win that game. Having a fresh player in the last quarter makes a big difference when the other team doesn't.

Max King’s former coach weighs in

Ha ha ha - jeez I'm a bit worried about our education system if people think this counts as meaningful "analysis".

"Personalities" taking fluff of social media in order to fill in media minutes so they can justify getting paid. Meaningless!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back