Round 7 Discussion (dedicated to Andrew Birch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow just read the new rules and **** me sideways, this country is so politically correct now you can’t do anything without someone pulling you up about it. I mean ffs it’s called freedom of speech, it’s getting to the point of we are being told what we should watch what we should how we should act etc, **** that. If I go onto a forum and there’s a subject I don’t like or don’t agree with I just don’t read it. Pretty simple, in the end everyone has a opinion on what they like and don’t like but to have it shoved down our throats all the time and wanting everyone to be perfect is ********. Got news for all the perfectionists that want everything correct and people to behave etc, the worlds ****** and can be a **** place, but they’re trying to take away our free will and it’s ********. End rant back to SuperCoach which makes me happy :)

It's a footy forum and several kents have been using it to objectify women, which has nothing to do with footy. What's so hard to grasp?
I'm actually over the white male entitlement attitude that has flooded this site. If the new rules seem draconian, take a look at your collective behaviour and see if you can find a defensible position. I'll listen.

Life is so good tonight ......all the plans, perfection ....... Andrew Birch I'm coming after you puppie

giphy.gif

If only your gay pr0n gifs were forbidden :rainbow:

It's a footy forum and several kents have been using it to objectify women, which has nothing to do with footy. What's so hard to grasp?
I'm actually over the white male entitlement attitude that has flooded this site. If the new rules seem draconian, take a look at your collective behaviour and see if you can find a defensible position. I'll listen.
As a society we’ve swung too far in recent times.
You could be watching Australia’s got talent or some other similar show and witness female judges get all hot an sweaty about male contestants and even ask them to take their tops off to show their rigs. No backlash. Nothing. Can you imagine the outrage if the genders were reversed? People here just having fun ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit like the photo of Taylor Harris female footy player, big uproar and yet a week later there was a photo of dusty and women commenting making out like he was a sex object and nothing. No objections no outrage. Double standards much please

A bit like the photo of Taylor Harris female footy player, big uproar and yet a week later there was a photo of dusty and women commenting making out like he was a sex object and nothing. No objections no outrage. Double standards much please

They need to check their white female privilege! Their misandrist attitude has no place in <insert year>

Been a bit of speculation on Hawks board that Brand may not play, so Scrimshaw could be a late change yet.

Seems a little odd that he is out manager, but named as an emergency. I smell a rat.

756CEBDB-C47D-48DF-AEC1-707C91FB07F0.jpeg

I haven't watched an AFL game on TV for at least 5 years. I do occasionally watch short highlight packages of games I'm interested in but more often than not I don't end up sitting through the entirity of those either due to the cringe commentary from pretty much all of them. Bruce is by far the...
  • Word Count: 190

• Andrew Birch

• Post #138

• Sep 17, 2018

• Forum: AFL - The Australian Football League

• The game is unwatchable now though. If it wasn't for SC I would have no interest in it at all. Haven't been to a game in 5 years, before that I used to go 10-12 times a year. I don't even bother to watch it on TV any more, it's that boring.

Aww you created a new alias account just for me. Just as well we still have the radio and internet, otherwise I'd have no idea what's going on.

As a society we’ve swung too far in recent times.
You could be watching Australia’s got talent or some other similar show and witness female judges get all hot an sweaty about male contestants and even ask them to take their tops off to show their rigs. No backlash. Nothing. Can you imagine the outrage if the genders were reversed? People here just having fun ffs

"But what about...?" Neither of these examples make our behaviour acceptable.

tbf that was the first 50 years of TV.
Agreed, but that doesn’t make it ok to go 180. You can’t yell about how bad it is to be objectified if you’re now objectifying.
Hey Google, see what happens when there’s a 5 day break between games....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back