Round 7 trades (cash cow upgrade time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodes to Zaharakis (a bit unsure about this)

Ledger to Horsley

Am hoping that Spurr plays and does well for Freo this week as I am going to need a downgrade in the backs (Geary most likely) to fund the Ablett trade next week.

I'm thinking of doing the goodes to Zaharakis aswell it frees up cash to fill else where,zaha should av high 90's plus.

Stanton can be shut down but is a consistent fantasy scorer.

Scooter Selwood looks like a great pick up this year... continues to surprise me with his scores.

I wouldn't call Stanton consistent, last 4 games were 93, 161, 71, 154. He is a quality scorer, and has taken a huge step up this year, but he seems to either kill it or goes quite. Not much in between.

have goodes in fwd line

mids, bartel, pendles, mitchell, boyd , magner, conglio, shiel , wingard

dont have enough $ to down grade magner, cognilio or shiel down to adams, swap adaMS with goodes and goodes to gaj (if playing)

1 could downgrade bartel to adams and do rest of trade and pocket 200000

2 or downgrade magner, shiel or cognilo to a no name mpp zorko or kerrigde,swap mpp with goodes and goodes to gaj

1 or 2?

with zorko being named prob sub thou, can do no 2

with shiel or magner to zorko swap zorko with goodes and goodes to gaj

or still no 1 to gets adams value and lose bartel

Horsley has Sub written all over him.

Hope not... just brought him in for Magner like a lot of people :eek:.

Should I trade Kennedy to another sub candidate Adams or upgrade and find money for my midfield later on?

Current forward line:

Franklin, Roo, Pavlich, Martin, Porpoise, Kennedy, Pfeiffer (Hall & Smedts)

My rookies are really weak in the forward line without Hall playing.

Hope not... just brought him in for Magner like a lot of people :eek:.

Should I trade Kennedy to another sub candidate Adams or upgrade and find money for my midfield later on?

Current forward line:

Franklin, Roo, Pavlich, Martin, Porpoise, Kennedy, Pfeiffer (Hall & Smedts)

My rookies are really weak in the forward line without Hall playing.

i've got the same dilemma but am thinking i will go milera to adams and that way can bring in murphy next week. after that my mids will be sorted. obviously mids are more consistent and score higher so decided to get that sorted ASAP. it does suck though not being able to do the normal downgrade/upgrade. i'm having to do 2 downgrades for the one upgrade. i really hope these rookies are worth it. with that being said i do think it's easier to grab fallen premiums in fwd or backs

Which of the following 2 would be best to tradie down for Korsely and Adams???

Magner
Shiel
Coniglio
Wingard - obviously won't get any spare cash :(

I am not sure if Wingard will be getting any game time soon??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1/3 of my current team face the round 13 bye. Don't see the point in bringing in Horsley. When the best player in the league comes back, his scoring will be stifled. He will just end up becoming a triple bypass midfield clogger for my current list.

Just like the new sandwich named THE CLOGGER by Krusty the Klown from The Simpsons Movie.

I'm amazed how many people want to get rid of Adam Kennedy at this stage of proceedings? He hasn't scored well the last couple but completely shutdown Eddie Betts special 150th last week and kept him goalless. Doesn't rate for SC scoring, but certainly rates for my team as someone Sheedy will trust and play week in week out with performances like that. Especially if you're focused on league wins. :D And in the close ones a mid/fwd rookie emg may be the difference between a league win/loss.

Horsley looks like he'll be sub so I'm not that confident in him going forward. I'll stick with Magnar for a week.

I'm one of the many who have to take the walk of shame and trade Ablett back in. :( Goodes makes way for him.

I've lost my FWD/MID rotation in the process so considering Adams for Magnar but probably just wait on someone else to come along. I'll be watching Zorko closely this week.

I wouldn't call Stanton consistent, last 4 games were 93, 161, 71, 154. He is a quality scorer, and has taken a huge step up this year, but he seems to either kill it or goes quite. Not much in between.

You might as well throw in Stanton's first two games of 2012: :D

180, 132, 93, 161, 71, 154

Horsley looks like he'll be sub so I'm not that confident in him going forward. I'll stick with Magnar for a week.

I'm one of the many who have to take the walk of shame and trade Ablett back in. :( Goodes makes way for him.

I've lost my FWD/MID rotation in the process so considering Adams for Magnar but probably just wait on someone else to come along. I'll be watching Zorko closely this week.

The suns fans don't think Horsley will be the sub this week.

However Zorko will surely be the sub for the lions. Believe this is only his 3rd game back from injury, so probably still lacking some match fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back