Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he's a strong part of your future ......it'll be soon we see Rivers again

Once you're out of finals contention, you'll blood Rivers more & get games into him and Jackson .....you really need to get games into Jackson .....I can't see Weideman being the long term answer
Our future? Did the Ghost undergo a mid season transfer to the Bluebaggers? :moustache:

I also don’t particularly rate Weideman but think Jackson is going to very much be a slow burn (but eventually a v good player). But I’ll defer to the actual Dees fans for better intel :moustache:

Will Day looks like a decent prospect, just keep an eye out for the updated Injury Report on the AFL site tomorrow for a prognosis on Scrimshaw's ankle injury. His scan results should be in by now. Scrimshaw was playing well before the injury and Day the one most likely to make way when he returns.

In an ideal world we drop Scully, play Day on a wing and put Scrimshaw back on the flank.

I was worried about that but I think Brander will be back too. Who knows, even Williams has to get a game....Eventually ;)
Why are you optimistic on Branders return ? .......I need him back urgently

Where to I start with this mob. FMD.
I'm thinking cash gen. Trade Taylor and Starc for Rankine and Simpson (via DPP) - Just shy of 340k in the bank and try again next weel.
View attachment 911632

I was worried about that but I think Brander will be back too. Who knows, even Williams has to get a game....Eventually ;)

I think Ceglar needs to go first. BE147 , against Gawn and may have to share ruck duties. If you don't want to trust Taylor out Ceglar/Taylor in Rankine/ A McPherson to defence. Vandenmeer to forwards, Starc to mids. McInerney probably gets a recall so you may be able to loop Starc and McInerney via Rivers, if he is not named. Even if you have to play Starc his BE is in the 90's so shouldn't lose much.

Gives you 440k for next week. You can get Simpson after one price rise and get a premo defender.

With players going down everywhere ...surely we can't be selecting players with long injury histories this year

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much do we actually think Bailey Smith will drop this week? BE of 125 I think and a low score of just 93 (excluding the 3 of course).

Was all set to double down, but now thinking of going

C Taylor > Rankine
Starcevich > Bailey Smith via rivers to def and budarick to mids.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

How much do we actually think Bailey Smith will drop this week? BE of 125 I think and a low score of just 93 (excluding the 3 of course).

C Taylor > Rankine

His BE is 132. He will drop $18.6k with a score of 91

I think you can get him this week if you want another premo, but with 4 really good rookies available, surely you take 2 and grab Smith next week? Realistically he's going to drop in price, but it might just be a couple thousand.

His BE is 132. He will drop $18.6k with a score of 91

I think you can get him this week if you want another premo, but with 4 really good rookies available, surely you take 2 and grab Smith next week? Realistically he's going to drop in price, but it might just be a couple thousand.
Cheers mate.

I agree regarding the rookies, but the only one I'm comfortable bringing in is Rankine as I don't trust Chris Scott or Clarko to give Simpson or Day in the side, like one bad game and they could be dropped. Rankine on the other hand has full JS and absolute gun.

I'll have to have a think about what to do over the coming days, thanks heaps for the advice

Where to I start with this mob. FMD.
I'm thinking cash gen. Trade Taylor and Starc for Rankine and Simpson (via DPP) - Just shy of 340k in the bank and try again next weel.
View attachment 911632
That forward line hurt my eyes haha, unlucky mate

If Taylor plays this week, I would look hold him. BE of 46, he can still make some money with a decent score. I doubt TBrown will play any time soon and he has a BE of 62.

You'll have around $290k to do something next week. Vandermeer/Taylor/Ceglar can be traded then

C Taylor > Rankine

Yep it would be fine to get him this week. I'm waiting until next week though as Big Max is my upgrade for this week :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back