Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Mcpherson miss this week - he was apparently cramping in last weeks game and has a lengthy injury history which might be the cause of some precautionary rest/management.

This week with the backline options seems like out of your Ridley, Mills, Short etc the wrong one will be chosen.

Such decisions make me anxious haha. Three separate roads. When they're so even like that I generally don't make a decision and trade elsewhere. The extra week can sometimes avoid the tears.

I have enough money saved up to pull the trigger and go Pittonet to Gawn. Only thing I can think of doing to improve my points this week, although with my luck Gawn will now only get like 50 and MWW will do 80+.
I am looking at Gawn too, looks a good matchup but dont like the inclusion on Jackson, makes me think Gawns game time will be down unless jackson plays as a perm fwd?!?

I have enough money saved up to pull the trigger and go Pittonet to Gawn. Only thing I can think of doing to improve my points this week, although with my luck Gawn will now only get like 50 and MWW will do 80+.
Lycett out so Pitt up against Ladhams. Surely he at least goes back to his 70s like he did before I had him! Who am I kidding...

Lycett out so Pitt up against Ladhams. Surely he at least goes back to his 70s like he did before I had him! Who am I kidding...
It is making me rethink trades, but I believe essentially you need 2 of the 3 G's and Gawn sould be good, but is it maximising points on ground this week as they might only be 30 between pit and gawn but maybe 50 between Starc and say Mills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god we only have two trades a week now, it's about the only thing limiting the damage I can do to my team. Here's a selection of my brilliant 2020 tactical moves:

Tim English

56, 55, TRADED, 78, 102, 99, 81

Hugh McCluggage

60, 49, TRADED, 108, 105, 90, 64

Dan Houston

97, 66, 55, TRADED, 82, 81, 68

Andrew Brayshaw

44, 72, 54, 53, TRADED, 106, 87

Bailey Smith

95, TRADED IN, 93, 60, 61, 1, TRADED, 94

For the record I'm planning on conceding the mistake with Dan Butler (59, 82, 83, 80, TRADED IN, 59, 27) and trading him back out and so non-owners would do well to get him in quick.

Update:

Nick Haynes

85, 67, 78, 70, 115, 87 TRADED IN.... 47

Sorry to those hoping I would release Butler from my Field of Football Fantasy Failure but with Ceglar out I had to keep him, expect a return of between 10 and 12 come Monday.

Update:

Nick Haynes

85, 67, 78, 70, 115, 87 TRADED IN.... 47

Sorry to those hoping I would release Butler from my Field of Football Fantasy Failure but with Ceglar out I had to keep him, expect a return of between 10 and 12 come Monday.
Need a defender under $717k

Haynes
Ridley
Short
Mills

What's everyone thinking?
Ooooooo looking very promising had Haynes locked and loaded all week before changing for Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back