MVP Round 7 votes v blues

Remove this Banner Ad

The votes are:

JHF - 46 votes. Top game, flew the flag etc etc. How good will he get? I reckon he'll be top of these votes regularly.
Jy - 38 votes. Tries his guts out all game. So many times he's the only player at a contest and gets mobbed.
Goldy - 38 votes. A fine return to form for Goldy. Still our best ruck.
Sleevo - 15 votes. Was great when he was playing well.
Baily Scott - 14 votes. Really stiod up on the backline. For an under rated player he's coming on well.
Paul Curtis - 7 votes. Top game from such a new player. Whatever "it" is this kid has it.
Souv - 4 votes. Not his best game, hopefully a week to think about things will freshen him up.
Josh Walker - 3 votes. I'm sure two of those votes were a pisstake but * it. For a limited player he never stops trying. Some of our better players could take note.
LDU got 2 votes, Lmac, Bonar and Cam Z got 1 each.

There were some piss take votes too but unless they went to Josh Walker I ignored them.

5 - Jason Horne-Francis.
4 - Todd Goldstein.
4 - Jy Simpkin.
2 - Jaidyn Stephenson.
1 - Bailey Scott.

Here's the leaderboard after round 7:

15 - Jy Simpkin.
14 - Jason Horne-Francis.
11 - Luke McDonald.
10 - Nick Larkey.
9 - Curtis Taylor.
8 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
6 - Todd Goldstein.
5 - Jack Ziebell.
4 - Hugh Greenwood.
4 - Aaron Hall.
4 - Bailey Scott.
4 - Jaidyn Stephenson.
4 - Tristan Xerri.
4 - Lachie Young.
3 - Ben McKay.
2 - Paul Curtis.

Following in his footsteps. He said he looked up to him. Haha. Its great to see Jy showing good leadership and JHF showing such great form.

Its pretty eye opening watching him i reckon. Some of his votes are probably coming from the whole "shiny new toy" aspect of drafting ... but at the same time he is bloody good. Have we ever had a mid like him,- one who is so hard and explosive round the contest and can just get his hands on the ball so quickly?

He moves better than Dangerfield I reckon. JHF has great lateral movement around the ball. Dangerfield is much more straight line speed and strength IMO, he's also a couple of inches taller and a few Kgs heavier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back