Preview Round 7 Vs Gold Coast @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried asking a girl I really really like from uni to go to the footy but she said she had to work :(

Your mum is working on Mother's Day? She got shafted...

I was walking around Flagstaff Gardens with someone late at night, as I was staying at the Radisson on William Street. Firstly, there are possums all over that park at night and it scared the s**t out of me. They make eye contact. So as we were escaping the possums, some guy in a Melbourne shirt walked by us, drunk as hell and he heard my accent and went "******* yank **** off". I responded with "No I will not, Sir. Good day!" The girl I was with started laughing at him, and looking quite embarrassed, he decided that the best course of action would be to try and fight me, as soon as he got some shut eye on one of the park benches. He told me to wait, he lied down on a park bench and off to sleep he went. I'm assuming the possums got him, or at least I hope they did after I went up to my hotel room, raided the mini bar for the snacks and dumped them out all over him.

I'm assuming it was one of you. That is the only story I have that involves the Melbourne demons. Suns by 13.

Sorry about that, mate.

I just read that mothers day is the lowest drawing Sunday for the year.

Good job AFL. Lets just fixture the lowest drawing Melbourne team against an expansion side at the MCG!

Atmosphere is gonna be horrible. Our cheer squad in melbourne is normally pretty loud and proud but apart from that we will have nothing! Really depending on you Demons to come out and make some noise haha[/quote]
SUNS I am going to be with you this week, plus the wife and kids. If you had heard my kids squeal then you would know that they are worth 100 or so rabid fans :)

Btw first time for my wife and kids at the MCG on Sunday, they are not from Melbourne like their old man so I am counting on you Dee fans to show up as I want to show them just how awesome a Melbourne sporting event can be. Passion and pride, good luck and I will see you all at the G
Telling Melbourne BF users to go and support their team, is like me, telling my wife*, to go make me a sandwich. It doesn't need to be said, it's already a moral.

*By wife, I mean mother...

If any of you are AFL members, I'll be the lone Sun supporter sitting somewhere around M19 just abusing everything Melbourne.

Nothing personal. Just, the Suns don't travel to Melbourne often and I really need to vent some frustration. Until then though I wish you all the best. I think it's in the best interests of both clubs to really put on a show. Imagine if we played out in the match of the round. Wouldn't that piss off everyone else!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will smash them. GC suffer the same problem as GWS, they run out of legs completly by the 4th quarter.
Expect a GWS repeat, maybe losing at the last break, but a huge, huge last quarter. 40+ point win to Demons

do some research mate....:rolleyes:

I don't need to. I'm a Melbourne supporter. I have blind faith :cool:

that would explain a few things...

last year your club put on an auskick promo and sent replica guernseys to some kids. my boy got one, and a birthday card from liam jurrah. great club, no doubt.

i wish you all the best....after this weekend..

that would explain a few things...

last year your club put on an auskick promo and sent replica guernseys to some kids. my boy got one, and a birthday card from liam jurrah. great club, no doubt.

i wish you all the best....after this weekend..
I hope your boy is a Demon?

the seed has been planted. he'll always be interested in how melbourne fares.

Queenslanders tend to follow QLD teams.
As a Dees fan I implore him to become a fan, as a person with a bit of humility I implore you to make him follow GC. Soul-less you might just be, but you're gonna be an amazing team.

As a Dees fan I implore him to become a fan, as a person with a bit of humility I implore you to make him follow GC. Soul-less you might just be, but you're gonna be an amazing team.

with the greatest respect....i implore you on his behalf, to elect a board, find a real coach and pick a side that he can see is worth following..

Why do people think Dean Kent is a mature age pickup?

Jon Ralph especially - he always mentions Kent as either a 'mature-ager' or as someone who has 'toiled in the WAFL waiting for his chance'....

FFS!

/rant

Am I alone in saying I couldn't give a * about this game , if we win its expected an we won't learn anything about the team and if we lose ... Well

I'm sick of watching us beat up expansion sides in front of 25 people , I want to beat a Victorian team or win a game we aren't huge favourites in

No disrespect to GC but I just don't care about them as a club

Why do people think Dean Kent is a mature age pickup?

Jon Ralph especially - he always mentions Kent as either a 'mature-ager' or as someone who has 'toiled in the WAFL waiting for his chance'....

FFS!

/rant
Cos they're ******* useless.

If any of you are AFL members, I'll be the lone Sun supporter sitting somewhere around M19 just abusing everything Melbourne.

Don't be pathetic :p Come join your fellow SUNS fans in M33

If Iva Bigun is taking a step down from his high class standards to come sit with us ferals then anyone can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back