Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES...

I‘m in to the top 1000

....after removing the 33000 ranking spots the Round 3 Melb/Ess decision cost me
Oh stop whining Uncle! You would’ve ****ed it up yourself given time. Don’t hide behind ‘that’ excuse!

Finally in the top 10k.

tenor.gif

Won 7/7 Leagues. Dropped 6 places to a ranking of 120. Can't complain. Very tight around there. Was going to bring in Sicily, but went for Egg-Smith. Thought I'd save some cash. False economy. Stewart and perhaps Hurn loom as good backline upgrades. Probably got to leave Sicily now with a bye coming up.

Last year I had many Captain disasters. Don't think I've had 1 shocker this year.( Yet. ) Makes a difference. Macrae as VC worked a treat.

Too many low scoring rookies on the field. Had some higher scorers on the bench. On field a 28, 31, 49, 49, 56, 60, 61, 63, 66. Too many under performers. But some big ones compensating. Gawn, Macrae, Lloyd, Neale, Petracca, Brayshaw.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that weekend can just * off! Pies were insipid, my team scored a ‘whopping’ 2124 and to top it off my ******* train died meaning I’m only just finishing ******* work now and see that sunny is injured to go with Doedee, and there will be no ******* bottle shop open when i get home in an hour and a half!

only slight positive is I’m still top 100 sliding down from 15 to 72!

Well that weekend can just fu** off! Pies were insipid, my team scored a ‘whopping’ 2124 and to top it off my ******* train died meaning I’m only just finishing ******* work now and see that sunny is injured to go with Doedee, and there will be no ******* bottle shop open when i get home in an hour and a half!

only slight positive is I’m still top 100 sliding down from 15 to 72!

Just go for it kenty!

200.gif

Dropped 465 spots to 1,876. The slide has been on the last few weeks.

Need to find a way to gain some momentum again.

My SuperCoach app has been playing up. Can anyone tell me where I can find players brekaeven’s etc online.

Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back