Preview Round 8: Port Adelaide vs Essendon - Sunday, May 7th 1:10pm - Adelaide Oval

Who will win?

• Essendon

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Port

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another example of an ex-North player (Vice Captain) good enough to be on another team's list.

North destroyed their culture and values when they culled Boomer Harvey and three other champs on the same day.
What other club would force their record holder into retired with an email.
Their only strategy appears to be continual begging of the AFL for handouts as they delist their way to the No# 1 draft picks.
Where after receiving concession last year, they are already bleating for more draft concessions this year.
Boomer didn't get the hint to drive far away when they rigged the car raffle for him.

I’m not saying that. I thought there was a chance you could’ve played lord dixon and Marshall to try and really stretch our defense. Obviously Marshall is a much better player right now than lord…
They stretch it already with Marshall, Dixon and Finlayson against Ridley, Zerk and, um, Heppell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finlayson spends a large amount of time in the ruck though

Put him in for 3-4 on Sunday though, loves playing against essendon
Yeah but that means Teakle will also be forward.

Makes you wonder if one of our defensive "talls" is a question mark and could be a late out. Reid really isnt ready and needs the run in the VFL.
Or if he's pulling the old "name in the 22 but really the sub" move again

Jones not named in VFL?
Yeah no Jones, which is weird. He's been an emergency the last two weeks and not played at any level, and now he's not named in either team, not an emergency, but also apparently not injured?

I mean he and Zerk-Thatcher both had a rolled ankle after R5 and they were hoping he'd be right for Anzac Day, both were training. Zerk played, Jones was "omitted" but still an emergency.

Then he didn't play against Geelong, but there was a VFL bye so he also didn't play at that level. So just an emergency.

And now he's still not playing. But not on the injury list, and now not even an emergency?

But also the last thing we heard about him was about an ankle injury... and we know how many issues he's had with feet and ankles already. I hope it's not a secret re-injury :/

Reid is right HBF on the team on the Essendon website

is there a different team sheet somewhere that doesn't match?
No, you're right, misread it.

Beat port in port when they’re in form and their coach is coaching for his career? Tell me how, and I want a slice of your optimism pls
It's simple: Brad's got that dog in him.

Also, we only went down by 20ish against Geelong and that was with Hawkins kicking eight as well. If we don't switch the lights off, I'll be very shocked.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Another example of an ex-North player (Vice Captain) good enough to be on another team's list.

North destroyed their culture and values when they culled Boomer Harvey and three other champs on the same day.
What other club would force their record holder into retired with an email.
Their only strategy appears to be continual begging of the AFL for handouts as they delist their way to the No# 1 draft picks.
Where after receiving concession last year, they are already bleating for more draft concessions this year.
For real, by email? That's slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back