Round 8 Port Adelaide vs Richmond - Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Deliberate change of game plan though, or just not executing the right style anymore?

My guess is it's Voss's influence, his the midfield coach. Brisbane played too defensive when he was coach there.

I can't say I'll be sad if they keep up like this all year, it's been bad enough in Melbourne the port love in I can't imagine how insufferable it has been in Adelaide.
You have no idea. You have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to say, given the complete and utter disaster he was at Brisbane, I've got no idea why you guys employed him.

Lots of coaching boxes are filled up with failed senior coaches. It's either that or recently retired ex-players who may or may not have a clue. I think Vossy the coach wasn't too bad. Vossy the recruiter set Brisbane back a few years.

Holy crap, someone finally told Richmond to get an actual clash jumper.
Don't understand why the commentators were bagging it. Will clearly contrast with most sides main guernsey and since its a simple reverse of their main guernsey, still looks like a footy Guernsey (unlike most clubs). I think there even a few amateur Tigers footy clubs with the same.

Don't understand why the commentators were bagging it. Will clearly contrast with most sides main guernsey and since its a simple reverse of their main guernsey, still looks like a footy Guernsey (unlike most clubs). I think there even a few amateur Tigers footy clubs with the same.
If only BLK's yellow was actually yellow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back